9/11 documentaries

Hey, Not sure if you already know these 2 sites.

They have some good documentaries about 911 aswell some other conspiracy stuffs.

The vids there are NOT copyrighted so i think this post dont break any board rule.

http://www.911wasalie.com/avalon/index.php?

I advice you to watch Loose Change(i got the DVD version) and Painful Deceptions documentaries, im sure those who think that was a external terrorist attack will have some points of reflection after.

http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/?sort=15 (req. registration)

Here you find LOTS of contents about conspirancy documentaries.

I got Confronting The Evidence: A Call To Reopen The 9-11 Investigation DVD ISO and i liked, its more like a conference....Inside this DVD there is the Painful Deceptions too.

If you already know this, just let this thread die or wait for a mod to close it.

:)

thanks for the links (Y) it's always good to see people on the offensive :yes:

i would love to download some of those but theyre all torrents on the 911wasalie site... are there any that arent torrents?

i would love to download some of those but theyre all torrents on the 911wasalie site... are there any that arent torrents?

585940982[/snapback]

Hmm, sry but im not sure i understood your question.

Cant you access that website ?

Or dont you want to dl using a torrent client ?

i was just hoping for static download links instead of torrents, but i installed bittorrent anyway so nm. now if the downloads were just a little faster...

The files are too big to be hosted in one webpage(im talking about the dvd versions), thats why the choice to use torrents.:)

I got pretty decent dl speeds, i got one of the DVDs in 2 days...just let it dling and forget for 2 or 3 days.

Tips for bittorrent clients...(just in case you dont know)

never allow your upload speed higher than 70 % of your max upload capacity.

if you are behind a firewall, foward the correct port you use your bittorrent client.

the dl speed will increase with time.

bests bt clients Azureus and Bitspirit, imo.

keep sharing the file until you reach 1:1 ratio. :yes: