Favorite Baseball Stadium

What is your favorite baseball stadium (of 10)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite baseball stadium (of 10)

• Wrigley Field
    • Fenway Park
    • Camden Yards
    • SBC Park
    • Yankees Stadium
    • Dodger Stadium
    • Safeco Field
    • Coors Field
    • PNC Park
    • Bank One Ballpark

I've only been to Yankee Stadium, Fenway, and Camden Yards

Yankee Stadium all the way... I'm from the Bronx, and love the Yankees. Yankee stadium is like a safe haven.

i've been to detroit (old and new), chisox new, wrigley, angels stadium, and dodger stadium.

wrigley owns everything :)

Camden Yards.  Beautiful.

There are too many horrible seats at Wrigley.  The whole thing should be razed and rebuilt.

585936884[/snapback]

That is true. The seats under the upperdeck have seeing obstructions. I havent been to Camden yet, I probably will next summer. This summer I am planning on going to SBC in San Francisco and Network in Oakland, along with my annual many Cubs/Sox/Brewers games.

That is true.  The seats under the upperdeck have seeing obstructions.  I havent been to Camden yet, I probably will next summer.  This summer I am planning on going to SBC in San Francisco and Network in Oakland, along with my annual many Cubs/Sox/Brewers games.

585936900[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I like the Cubs, but Ivy can only give you so many points.

I grew up not far from Chicago, in the suburbs of DuPage county. I grew up a Die hard Cubbie fan and will die the same. I have spent much time in many parks over the US, and to me Wrigley is my favorite. Not even because its the " home " field. It just has a feel to it , an aura kinda... Its impossible to describe, but I have never gotten that feeling anywhere else and its amazing.

It might be the ivy or the marquee, or maybe even the way the houses line waveland and schefield.

Any way, theres no better person then a bleacher bum. :p

To the person who called for the razzing of wrigley, BITE YOUR TOUNGUE.

I myself and many others would go to immense lenghts to protect the history, that can never be rebuilt or relived, that IS Wrigley.

I'd have to say Angel Stadium, since as a season ticket holder I have lots of memories. :D

Fenway is an unbelievable ballpark. I just loved looking around during the game and thinking about all the history that has happened there.

Fenway and Wrigley were both equally incredible. walking up the steps and seeing the field almost takes my breath away each time. Going back to Fenway this sunday, cant wait :D... Went to a game at old Tiger Stadium once.. i really liked that stadium too, they dont have quite the history of the cubs and sox, but it ranked right up there for me

i love SBC Park, though i've never been there... i've heard a few times on TV that its one of the best stadiums too

and what about the Big O in Montreal? c'mon! that place is amazing!! (N)

Edited by bayrider

Only been to a few but, Turner Field (aka "the Ted") is really nice. Doesn't have any historical umph, yet, but as far a as a state of the art - it is top notch. Especially now with the 71ft by 79ft high-def screen.