NeoCleaner

Very, very nice tool dude. :cool:

I have a suggestion though (if it isn't already implemented or on your 'todo' list); add an over-write feature where you can choose things like a 7-pass over-write to securely remove temporary files. Or the Gutmann 35-pass for some extra security. :shiftyninja:

That would boost NeoCleaner far beyond CCleaner for me.

Btw, keep up the good work. ;)

Edited by Syn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Umm... it's still available at my web site (nightiguana.com)... Source code will be posted to my site soon, as well. Someone can pick up development. Just keep it free. I just don't have the time to work on free software, as I'm busy working on software that's getting me paid... :D Or else I'd be out on the streets... ok, maybe not the streets, but won't have electric to run the computers and modems and such... :)

EDIT: Source code available. Go bananers!

EDIT #2: I'm sorry guys for the near-death of NeoCleaner, it's just that life is so hectic... with missing deadlines for major projects... plus programming in assembly for toy prototypes is a bitch.

Edited by jimbo11883

Umm... it's still available at my web site (nightiguana.com)... Source code will be posted to my site soon, as well. Someone can pick up development. Just keep it free. I just don't have the time to work on free software, as I'm busy working on software that's getting me paid... :D Or else I'd be out on the streets... ok, maybe not the streets, but won't have electric to run the computers and modems and such... :)

sell out1111!!!

Blah blah blah G... ;)

I also put a music section up on my site for people who want to hear my hip-hip beats. They're old and decrepid, but they are still good in my eyes... :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got this while trying to update:

Application popup: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem : C:\PROGRA~1\NIGHTI~1\NEOCLE~1\NEOCLE~2.EXE

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.

CS:053d IP:01b8 OP:63 61 2c 20 73 Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Guys, there's no point in trying to use the Update Agent of the old 0.4 version, there are no files on the server. ;)

I'll try to have an alpha available as soon as possible, and when I'm ready to release the alpha, I hope everyone comes back to help out with bug testing... I also have a bug tracker setup on my website for everyone to post bugs and feature requests. (http://www.nightiguana.com/bugs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Version 0.5.0.4 is available on my website, or through the auto-updater if you already have 0.5 or later installed.

Sorry about the slow development.

• 2 weeks later...