June Desktops

no breach of nudity..made sure of that...hands over nipples and bbottoms are on..don't worry. :sleep:

the icons took a while..but it was all good..they came out nicely.

post-102560-1119928839_thumb.jpg

do you use bblean, xoblite?

586130361[/snapback]

the bblean exe with systembarex - nothin' else loaded. i've tried messing with xoblite, but it had too much clutter for me :(

This is surely my last desktop for this month ... I had forgotten just how GOOD Fear Platinum 3 is...... B)

I made this desk right in the morning as I prepared for work, listening to Luke Chable and Jono Fernandez whip up some real nice prog breaks.... ;)

PlatinumSmall.jpg

Click HERE for 1280x960 @ DA

Here's mine, just discovered the beauty of Konfabulator and ObjectDock so it's kinda messy, haven't learned to "kill my darlings" yet ;)

myjunedesktop7tp.th.jpg

WP :: Foton

VS :: Luna Elements 3

Icons :: Gant

Winamp :: Avalon

Apps :: ObjectDock to the right, Rainlender and PictureFrame/Konfabulator scrolling through various pics

that is cool, can u give more detail...

586129993[/snapback]

yeah the vs is LongHorn Inspirat 2 by Stefanka i found the wall on deviantart and the winamp theme is from stefanka aswell and the icons are elements that can be found at deviantart aswell. if you need any more info just holla.

Just re-vamped my Blackbox config. First time I've been home all summer long enough to manage to do that. :p

62805clean1kr.th.jpg

62805dirty3hs.th.jpg

(Second one explains what everything on my desktop is, including some bars hidden in the first pic)

tinkering with alternate/longhorn fonts and reeeeeally liking segoe_ui.  using it with cleartype enabled makes things look much, much nicer.

so here we go (these will more than likely remain unchanged for july):

desktop - modded 'reluna' 3dcc scheme, handmade matching bb4win theme, simple pinstripe background

yadda yadda yadda..............

can you release both themes?? thanks

Trying out some black theming. I think it's hard to find something decent :no:

Wallpaper: Some Ida Corr mod by myself, not that leet

VS: Longhorn Alternative

Icons: Elements

Konfabulator

juniblack7gc.th.jpg