MICROSOFT: Slavery to It Is Ending

I could install linux right now if i wanted to, but i don't.  I've tried it to see what the buzz is about and all i heard was a hum.  Am i brainwashed?  Who knows, but i'll stick with MS thanks. :)

585997051[/snapback]

exact same way I think :)

no, ms is more like a dell computer. you know there is "better" things out there, but dell's are still very good, less hassle for you but cost more. you have the guarantee that things will work when you order it, contrary to building a computer which has much more variables.

585997379[/snapback]

Dells are **** (i know, it's what i have.) The case looks like it was put together by someone having an epileptic fit and even when closed (it opens like a butterfly, how sweet how ****ing unpratical :| , ) it looks as if it's about to fall back open as it doeasn't close properly. The fan is so noisy due to the way it's mounted in this big ****ing green "vacuum" thing. My power button no longer works although it has hardly ever been used. When i first got it i had to send it back cos the HD wasn't mounted properly (in a physical sense, it was \ < at an angle like that........what else.....oh, back to the way it opens, the cables are so short you have to have it half closed to disconnect/reconnect anything :| They are **** and i will never in my life buy another Dell.

hmm that article is very poorly written. and yeah you dont have to use windows if you dont want to but every chooses to do so. its hardly enslavement