Disease?

So neowin has about 100K + members.

And i don't belive everyone is 100% healthy, so does any of you have/had desise's like:

Cancer,HIV,Aids etc.

I personly have migraine.

Wich makes your head feels like **** every day.

Diseases. Before the other NeoSpellCheckers get here.

I am anemic, but I don't think that counts.

[edit]Fred beat me to it.

So neowin has about 100K + members.

And i don't belive everyone is 100% healthy, so does any of you have/had desise's like:

Cancer,HIV,Aids etc.

I personly  have migraine.

Wich makes your head feels like **** every day.

586004840[/snapback]

I think you mean diseases but I'm sure a good portion of the 100K+ members will correct you on that :p

Anyway, on to your question. I am disease-free. Thank you for asking.

I am disease-free. Thank you for asking

Me too, apart from the fact i cant put on any weight grrr... i wouldnt really call that a disease tho...

Me too, apart from the fact i cant put on any weight grrr... i wouldnt really call that a disease tho...

586004864[/snapback]

Well, actually, I suffer from the reverse of that. I have too much weight and can't seem to get rid of it.

Fred666 would you like to correct the thread name?

Thank You :).

586004981[/snapback]

Too late. I should have done it the first time but I had food to eat. Yea, priorities, priorities.

I seem to have developed asthma last year after getting a round of bronchitis. It went away during the fall/winter but recently returned. It seems to only be a problem during allergy seasons.

I take a puffer hit before I go play hockey so it doesn't really bother me much. Usually asthma is a childhood thing so it's kind of usual to get it in your 30s. Oh well, not dead yet.

Come to think of it, I don't seem to be getting the sniffles that I used to always get during allergy season. Maybe I traded one set of symptoms for another?

disease free ATM, but was born with a rare form of cancer of the blood. Recovered and has been in remission for about 23 year, I'm 25 now.

I have diabetes, If that counts as a disease...

Had it about 8 years now, cant remember exactly....

Its really annoying with injections upto 3 times daily and having to constantly watch diet and what you're doing....I think its starting to affect things such as my eyes (is common in diabetes but this could just be using computer too much:P) because i havent been bothered to look after my self properly so i really need some motivation or im going to be bad....Hoping for a cure in the future!

Ps. Its not that type that you get when you're fat and things, slighty different...was perfectly healthy before and still am apart from that...my mum has it as well so maybe it could be in jeans....

Cant get down about it though when you look at other people, lucky in the world but unlike in life i suppose...

i've got hayfever if that counts... it's pretty bad, makes me get astmatic symptoms from time to time, but I don't have asthma (for sure)...

Luckily that's only for about 2 months a year, so I can live with it, and medication is fairly good :)

Desise-free here ;)

I'm with you Cromaa,....maybe we should give Colin some of ours?  :o

586004896[/snapback]

Yep i think you should :o

:p

I'm with you Cromaa,....maybe we should give Colin some of ours?  :o

586004896[/snapback]

I would love to. Just gotta figure out how to do it now... ;)

Celiacs disease, but I ignore it typically and eat all of the things I shouldn't. :p It's very difficult being told after 22 years that you shouldn't have anything with gluten in it (my fave things like soda, cake, pizza, even vitamins have gluten in them).

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Bascially x can make me poo for about an hour.

x can be any given food on any given day it seems. Was told to eat less red meat, and have it cooked better - yeah right!

Celiacs disease, but I ignore it typically and eat all of the things I shouldn't.  :p  It's very difficult being told after 22 years that you shouldn't have anything with gluten in it (my fave things like soda, cake, pizza, even vitamins have gluten in them).

586005195[/snapback]

That sucks, but this is becoming more common now-a-days

I would love to. Just gotta figure out how to do it now... ;)

586005201[/snapback]

Heh, its not that I'm THAT overweight..but if I could get rid of ANY "extra" poundedge, I'd be happy to contribute...LOL