Disease?

Disease Free :D

Also my genetics on both sides of the family are very good.

My great-grandparents all died from natural causes in their 80-90's.

Other then a few distant cousins, I don't know of anyone in the immediate family w/ heart problems or cancer.

Me too, apart from the fact i cant put on any weight grrr... i wouldnt really call that a disease tho...

586004864[/snapback]

same...well..i do have CTS (carpel tunnel syndrome.. too much computers xD) but thats cureable

manic depersive, well not a disease but a condition, its ok SUPER HIGH, super low but my opnion is you have to laugh about it

Where to begin...I was born with asthma, almost died when I was 4 from it, and again at 11. I have an extremely rare condition called hypopituitarism. I have an underactive thyroid. That's about all I'll list.

hmm...I'm autistic, immuno difficient, epileptic...those are all that I care to share with the community :s

Cancer, diagnosed Feb 04. Last treatment is tomorrow night, I can't wait.

Lost about 25-30 lbs in the past year, was medically discharged from the Air Force, haven't been able to work out, all that fun stuff.

1 more day and then I can start recovering and start heading to the gym and try to get into the Army.

Celiacs disease, but I ignore it typically and eat all of the things I shouldn't.  :p  It's very difficult being told after 22 years that you shouldn't have anything with gluten in it (my fave things like soda, cake, pizza, even vitamins have gluten in them).

586005195[/snapback]

Mi brother is celiac too. he almost die when he was 2 years old. you should to take care of your health..

I'm really allergic. I have bad eczema on my hands, quite bad hayfever, mild asthma (which seems to be getting worse) and I'm also intolerant to certain foods.

However, last year one of my best friends was diagnosed with cancer, and it's when something like that happens that you realise just how lucky you are. My allergies are really annoying but as diseases go, it could be worse :D .

Oh, and I'm also quite unfit :p .

bad case of athletes foot on my right hoof at the moment, but at least i run regulary and can claim a proper assosciaton(sp?) with the name of the damned thing... :o

<snipped> i dont have any official disease.....i have seasonal allergies (which are really annoying me right now) but not like any food or animal allergies or anything like that....i do have an annoying stomach, though...i dont know what you call it, but basically my stomach hurts often....it's not like extreme pain, it's just that often it is uncomfortable....it's partially what i eat, but it's mostly genetic as well as stress related. basically, i have a stomach ache about everyday, often multiple times a day. although i've been taking this natural medicine thing recently that has helped some...

anyways, no official disease (that i know of). interesting idea for a thread :p

Edited by fred666