What Mobile Do You Have Now?

Heya again lol, im in a random mood tonight lol and i was wondering what was your current mobile atm lol and what you are thinking of upgrading to at somepoint lol :p

I have a SE K700i and im wanting to upgrade to a K750i or a D500 :p (if i win some money) lol

You???

I've got a Sony Ericsson P900, I've had it for more than a year and a half now, but have yet to find a phone that is worth upgrading to. What I really want is a phone with the same functions as my P900 (Good calendar and PDA functions), combined with decent mp3 playing software and a proper 3.5mm headphone jack to use with it. Preferably something that syncs with iTunes as it's my jukebox of choice, so I'm interested in Motorola's forthcoming iTunes phone, but I doube it'll have decent calendar functions etc, and probably won't have a proper headphone socket. :(

Spielo Windows Mobile Phones are superior to the P900, trust me I own a P900 and a Win Mobile. The P900 was one of the worst purchases I've made. Latest Windows Mobiles support all DRM scemes so you can use it with many music stores other than iTMS

SE z500a. It's got the best phonebook I've used for the price. The Symbian OS is not the fastest out there and I do regret not getting Bluetooth now that I bought a PowerBook. I do love the fact that it can use mp3 ringtones that I make myself which are definitely better than the crappy ones you can buy for $3.

Edited by Jstphish

I currently own a Sony Ericsson T630. Before that I had a Nokia 7210 and IMHO the Nokia was a far superior phone for general usage. The Nokia interface is much easier to navigate, the battery life is longer and it has a louder ring. My next phone will probably be a Nokia again.

Having said that, I'm the kind of guy that thinks mobile phones should be used for phoning, text messaging and not much else :D .

I just got a Nokia 2275. It is my first cell phone and it does just what I want it to.

phn-Nokia2275-Lg.jpg

Details:
This chic phone from Nokia provides more efficient communication with convenient voice dialing, voice commands and voice recording. This phone can be customized with colour covers and 35 unique ring tones already included with the phone. Predictive text input makes text messaging a breeze and saves time. It becomes easy to get organized with features such as a phone book, full calendar, a to-do list, a calculator and an alarm clock. This phone is designed to improve the quality of everyday living. 

Features: 
Smart messaging, voice and text 
Predictive text input 
10 text message templates 
CDMA2000? 1X technology 
Phone book with up to 250 contacts, with multiple numbers and text entries per contact 
Full calendar lets you save up to 100 entries, including meetings, birthdays or any type of reminder 
To-do list with up to 30 entries 
Calculator with currency converter 
Alarm clock with snooze 
Xpress-on? front and back colour covers 
Choose from 35 ring tones inlcuded with the phone 
3 games: Snake II, Bumper and Space Impact II 
Warranty: 
One Year Limited Warranty 

Specs:
Battery Type: BLC-2 (extended 1000 mAh Li-lon) battery 
Weight: 99 grams (3.49 ounces). 
Dimensions:108.3mm long x 49.9mm wide x 22.4mm thick (4.26" long x 1.96" wide x 0.88" thick).

** Nokia 2275 is a voice and text handset; no mobile browser.