1. 1. Is Carmen Electra hot?

• Hell YA!
    • umm, can't choose
    • she's passed her prime
    • Not if my life depended on it

?? That's not Carmen Electra...?

586061736[/snapback]

it's Elisha Cuthbert

Heh... well, NO 33 year old woman appeals to me thank you very much. It's just a little bit too old. I can't even say somebody like that is HOT really. I don't want to know how much surgery and injections she has had to keep things up to par with what people expect. It's just sad and disguisting... really... only desperate drooling guys would go after something like that.

really... only desperate drooling guys would go after something like that.

586076898[/snapback]

I'm not a desperate drooling guy :huh:

Heh... well, NO 33 year old woman appeals to me thank you very much. It's just a little bit too old.

586076898[/snapback]

You better be the most handsome guy on the planet or you're gonna have a lot of trouble being happy when you get older.

You better be the most handsome guy on the planet or you're gonna have a lot of trouble being happy when you get older.

586076913[/snapback]

I didn't say I needed somebody HOT. I said I wouldn't be interested in somebody that is double my own age. Is that hard to understand?

She looks better than Britney and Lindsay, so .. yeah, she's still hot. :)

586076969[/snapback]

lol, yes.. yes she does. even sandra bullock looks better then britney and lindsay.

but, if anyone is having doubts about carmen... you should check her out on google, or that skins web site... you can PM me for the URL, i can't post it here.. it leads to some nipplidge.

lol, yes.. yes she does.  even sandra bullock looks better then britney and lindsay.

586081142[/snapback]

Even? Bullock is far prettier and she has last long.