Wheres Waldo???

damn, i was just playing CS with my headphones turned up!

that scared the sh*t out of me!!! AWESOME!!!!

that was good.

a very subtle way to use this infamous 'trick':p

I think he's the 1 with the green-striped jersey next to someone with a balloon (move right, across from the shooting alley... near the middle of the picture).

scared the crap out of me.. good thing i didn't make that vocal in anyway, or the guys in the surrounding cubes would have been a little wierded out... i had the volume up in my headphones cause i was listening to music... :p

That was great... I'm laughing my ass off, and yes it scared the **** out of me...

I was like WTF, after it played the music, I was about to close it when it happened.. nice one...

thank god i have a 266 laptop to view this with, so the screen to so long to draw in, it didn't even scare me :D

Plus, it happened right when I clicked on someone that looked like Waldo too :D :D :D :D

That doesn't scared me enough...but when I showed to my mate, he was horrified and jumped and crashed into me :confused:

ROFL i'm at work and i just did this and it scared the hell out of me! i've been reading what everyone else is saying and i'm laughing so loud my co-workers are looking at me funny

lol...

i clicked the link..said START..i clicked...then..as i looked around..i quickly realized this could be another one of those ..stair at the pic and get scared (i had my own music blaring, so i didnt hear any music as u people say)..woulda freaked me or blown my speakers. either way woulda been bad.

good thing i realized and closed the window before my speakers went bad :p