New Phoenix UFO footage

The lights suddenly aligning up look WAY too unrealistic and fake. There's no way possible anything would follow such a perfect pattern in the sky.

It's always fake. Why would "aliens" come on a planet where theres living being and just roam around as lights that look incredibly fake?

I think if they have the technology to come from another solar system or galaxy to check us out, I think they'd do more than just float around in the sky and fade away...

Use common sense.

No offence to any who does believe in UFOs. But I wont believe it until one lands in my front yard and an alien walks up to my front door and says hi.

i'll believe it when alien doom ships attack the earth. looks fake to me as well, why can't anyone ever hold the damn camera still :rolleyes:

Of course, just because a video analyst determines the footage is not itself faked, it doesn't necessarily follow that it is (a) not a hoax, (b) of extraterrestrial origin, and/or © faked in some way the video analyst overlooked.

I'm not saying it's fake or it's not, nor that I'm qualified to analyze it either way.

I'm just taking the skeptical point of view and not jumping to any conclusions without more direct evidence.

• 2 weeks later...
Of course, just because a video analyst determines the footage is not itself faked, it doesn't necessarily follow that it is (a) not a hoax, (b) of extraterrestrial origin, and/or ? faked in some way the video analyst overlooked.

I'm not saying it's fake or it's not, nor that I'm qualified to analyze it either way.

I'm just taking the skeptical point of view and not jumping to any conclusions without more direct evidence.

586106215[/snapback]

Errm, the same guy also posts this on the internet:

http://home.manyrivers.aunz.com/sting1946/angel%7E01.htm

Judging by his apparent shocking IQ and poor web site design skills I am not thinking he is too good at image analysing.

No offence to any who does believe in UFOs. But I wont believe it until one lands in my front yard and an alien walks up to my front door and says hi.

586099094[/snapback]

:rofl: agreed there but a Alien can be "foreigner: a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country" and they could use a helicopter as there UFO that you don't know about :p