{Breaking News}Michael Jackson verdict

Is he Guilty  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Is he Guilty

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty

I'm fairly sure they will say he is. I was watching FOX News and they said they are slowly sending in many cops around the group of fans. Also, telling fans with children to leave. FOX seems to think the Judge told the security to prepare for trouble, meaning he will be guilty. We'll see though.

I hear one of the Jurors already has a book deal sorted out  :wacko: They must have been on the phone to an agent as soon as they knew they were a juror  :o

586059290[/snapback]

Anything to make money nowadays :wacko:

:unsure: How'd you know that?! :unsure: What do you have a camera in my room... or in my bed?! :unsure:

586059301[/snapback]

I ain saying nuttin! :shifty:

I'm fairly sure they will say he is.  I was watching FOX News and they said they are slowly sending in many cops around the group of fans.  Also, telling fans with children to  leave.  FOX seems to think the Judge told the security to prepare for trouble, meaning he will be guilty.  We'll see though.

586059309[/snapback]

Fox like to build drama to get ratings. They're good at that. The cops are there to prevent any trouble from pro and anti supporters.

Honestly i think he is guilty, but i don't think he will get found after a number of witnesses messed up for the prosecution!

1mins to go by Sky News

I hope he is guilty

586059358[/snapback]

wont really know if he did it or not, but you hope he is guilty, gee nice guy

only in ameri...wait your from the UK...its global now. were all doomed

Just the way Michael likes it....

586059379[/snapback]

Your immature grow the hell up kthnx.