[Cricket] Bangladesh humiliate Australia

I meant ethnicity.

586085959[/snapback]

moms persian, fathers indian.. but ive lived in Pakistan, Malaysia, SL, and now Canada

Bangladesh sucks. Just when Bangladesh defeated pakistan(2nd best team in 99 behind australia) in 99, they gave them test status only to have them lose 99% of thier matches. Now they beat australia and they should be given more tests? bangladesh simply sucks! they perform in 1 in every 100 matches. I hope they lose badly we dont need teams like bangla and zimbabwe as test nations

586085938[/snapback]

Well if you are having a go at Bangladesh and Zimbabwe, why leave out Kenya ? :huh:

World class players arent born as soon as you've gained Test status. If I remember correctly, India or any other team apart from England & Australia was Bangladesh-esqe in their infancy. Gaining test status, they can devote more energy and resources to build up a good infrastructure for cricket. (first class level)

The high standards that Australians are used to now were because of its cricket infrastructure placed over a decade ago. You cannot raise standards overnight, can you ?

They are next in line to gain Test Status.

586086183[/snapback]

Lets hope not, one sided games were fine 30 years ago. but today is about money and having another crap test nation will not be good for the image of cricket globally.

Lets hope not, one sided games were fine 30 years ago. but today is about money and having another crap test nation will not be good for the image of cricket globally.

586086373[/snapback]

There will always be growing pains for cricket, this is just one of them.

u guys are underestimating the australian team. They are like the borg. they will adapt to thier weakness and kill the opposition. Bookmark this post

586085880[/snapback]

LOL! HAHAHA! "Bookmark this post!"

England win by 3 wickets today in my hometown of Bristol! :D

Now lets see 4 games on the trott, I know lets not count the first game since it was 20/20 but come one what a joke!

I would love to see Australia bounce back from this, but I am sorry to say they are not the team they used to be.

:ninja:

this new australia doesn't seem like the old team captained by waugh. also now the bowlers are getting too old which everyone could see happening but no new replacements have been found.

tsk tsk. bookmark this page. because there will be only one team which will win the final and ashes

586089225[/snapback]

err edit: ashes u say... umm i say the british pommies will creamroll assies

:rofl: