AutoPatcher XP August 2005

I downloaded both the

AutoPatcher_XP_Jun2005_Full.exe

AutoPatcher_XP_Jun2005_Lite.exe

in the last few days.

As for

AutoPatcher_XP_May2005_Lite.exe

I couldn't tell you when I downloaded this.

But I can tell you that I downloaded the

AutoPatcher_XP_Jan2005_Full.exe

on the second of FEB.

Are there an update version that contains only patches and programs added in june 2005?

It's may be useful for anyone how downloaded the may 2005 version and don't want to waste time for downloading its patches and programs again.

I downloaded both the

AutoPatcher_XP_Jun2005_Full.exe

AutoPatcher_XP_Jun2005_Lite.exe

in the last few days.

As for

AutoPatcher_XP_May2005_Lite.exe

I couldn't tell you when I downloaded this.

But I can tell you that I downloaded the

AutoPatcher_XP_Jan2005_Full.exe

on the second of FEB.

586122633[/snapback]

Have you deleted the target directory where AutoPatcher is installed? If not, locate the directory and delete it. Then "launch" AutoPatcher_XP_Jun2005_Full.exe and choose the destination.

If you still have the problem, you know to find us.

Are there an update version that contains only patches and programs added in june 2005?

It's may be useful for anyone how downloaded the may 2005 version and don't want to waste time for downloading its patches and programs again.

586125724[/snapback]

There is no update for the June Release available yet! If it will be available you can find it here...

AutoPatcher XP June 2005 , AutoPatcher for Windows XP SP2

Have you deleted the target directory where AutoPatcher is installed? If not, locate the directory and delete it. Then "launch" AutoPatcher_XP_Jun2005_Full.exe and choose the destination.

If you still have the problem, you know to find us.

586126195[/snapback]

yep did all that tried to download the FAQ

FAQ

Read the FAQ before installing AutoPatcher: v1.0 ap_enu.rtf ( 28.51k ) Number of downloads: 517

(made by raptor)

guide that doesn't work. Any help would be great. As this is the error I am getting.

Run-time error "438":

Object doesn't support this property or method.

Cheers

Masier

yep did all that tried to download the FAQ

FAQ

Read the FAQ before installing AutoPatcher: v1.0?  ap_enu.rtf ( 28.51k ) Number of downloads: 517

(made by raptor)

guide that doesn't work. Any help would be great. As this is the error I am getting.

Run-time error "438":

Object doesn't support this property or method.

Cheers

Masier

586126220[/snapback]

Have tried to match the MDCHECKSUM? Maybe you have a corrupted version.

Do you have Windows XP SP2 installed?

Do you administrative rights?

At what point you see the error? (Look in the window statusbar)

Hi I have downloaded the lite and the full as well both give the same error. I have checked the checksum. I have sp2 installed, i am using admin rights. The error occurs after the EUA after i select i agree hit next and it gives the error. I extract AP from the download file into a fresh folder.

I am using a AMD 64 3500+ at stock speeds

1 gig of ddr 400 at stock timings

Asus A8n-sli Lastest bios. and drivers from Nvidia 6.53

A 6600 nforce card

200 gig with 25% free

I am at a loss. I hope this helps.

Hi I have downloaded the lite and the full as well both give the same error. I have checked the checksum. I have sp2 installed, i am using admin rights. The error occurs after the EUA after i select i agree hit next and it gives the error. I extract AP from the download file into a fresh folder.

I am at a loss. I hope this helps.

586126301[/snapback]

I think that one option is left to do:

See a folder named "Win9xnt" under AutoPatcher? Try installing the Visual Basic 6.0 & Scripting Runtimes.

If all doesn't work, I have a feeling that your system isn't stable anymore, installed and deleted a lot of software? Added some spy and or adware?

Don't worry about your hardware!

Yep I think so too. I have tried the vb 6 and scripts didn't work. Just ran memtest did 30 odd loops no problem. Looks like a reinstall. Thanks for your help.

Yep I think so too. I have tried the vb 6 and scripts didn't work. Just ran memtest did 30 odd loops no problem. Looks like a reinstall. Thanks for your help.

586126393[/snapback]

Help? It was without success.......

so, don't thank me.......

586126407[/snapback]

But everything thing that you suggested I had already done. I was hoping that I missed something. Are-well it's formating time.

586126407[/snapback]

But everything thing that you suggested I had already done. I was hoping that I missed something. Are-well it's formating time.

Sounds like fun for you... :whistle: ;)

KB888656

KB892313

KB895181

Those three has been removed from Microsofts' download. Should I just delete te .amc files and folders for those files in my Norwegian release?

Anyways, I only need to translate the tweaks and test the files on an computer. Think it'll work out.

Oh, and I need help getting that .NET module made.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=no

Click "Last ned" (right side of screen) to download.

for the .amc file

Title: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1

Desc:

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) har forbedret sikkerhet som hovedfokus. I tillegg inneholder oppdateringspakken samleoppdateringer for alle problemer som er rapportert av kunder etter utgivelsen av Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. Legg spesielt merke til at SP1 gir bedre st?tte for ressurskrevende WSDL-dokumenter, datakj?ringsforhindring og beskyttelse mot sikkerhetsproblemer som for eksempel bufferoverl?p.

KB888656

KB892313

KB895181

Those three has been removed from Microsofts' download. Should I just delete te .amc files and folders for those files in my Norwegian release?

They are here:

KB888656

KB892313

KB895181

I don't use them in the Portuguese version, only in the English.

Oh, and I need help getting that .NET module made.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=no

Click "Last ned" (right side of screen) to download.

for the .amc file

Title: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1

What is the problem? Can't you download the file? Here is the direct link.

I have a problem with installing. After I install the files and run the Autopatcher, I get this dialog which you can see in the picture.

586091939[/snapback]

I had tha exact same problem, even on clean installs of Windows XP+SP2.

I figured out what happened. I had used the Module Editor to remove two of the categories (I think Add-Ons and Tweaks), but the folders reamine din the modules folders. When I ran autopatcher.exe, it gave that error message when it got to Power Toys (in the Add-On group).

I deleted the Add-ons and Tweaks folders and the issue goes away.

On a related note ... in previous version of Autopatcher, you could remove individual patches when using the Module Editor. Now it looks like you can only remove categories.

Am I doing something wrong?

Trouble with Norwegian chars!

We have three chars that the english alphabet don't have.

??? (???)

I've posted a pic with it.

Where i've circled red, it's a bug! It's only what's written in the "Name" field on the AMC files. Why? :-P

It looks like it's replaced with russian chars&:huh: :huh:

post-115773-1119986783.jpg

^^ I had the same problem (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?). Mine looked like Greek characters.

As raptor said, don't use those special characters in the modules name (only use them in module description and in the lng file).

On a related note ... in previous version of Autopatcher, you could remove individual patches when using the Module Editor.  Now it looks like you can only remove categories.

Am I doing something wrong?

586133154[/snapback]

Nah - its possible to do so. Just move the module program into the subfolder.

The module program only works on modules in the same folder. Perhaps this could be fixed at a later date - but for now this works.

Now I'm 99% done!!! :D:D:D:D

Only a small bugtest + finereading left.

One annoying bug.. That _ALL_ the modules are unoficial! :(

Is it supposed to say that, or is there a fix?