AutoPatcher XP August 2005

Don't praise'm too much, you'll spoil him... ;)  :D

Is there goin to be a JULY release soon? :huh:

586165410[/snapback]

Uhmm.....soon? I think so.... :D ..... around the 17th of July.....is that soon enough for you?

How can the free AutoPatcher be such a professional piece of software, both in the smoothness and solid reliability of its function, the simplicity, intuitiveness and ease of operation, and the stylishly simple beauty of its visual design, when so much expensive commercial software is halfway to gaudy rubbish?

All those associated with it should feel proud. They are greatly appreciated and admired.

586165283[/snapback]

Wow! You made my day! :D

That's the secret of the chef and his slaves  :p

586165296[/snapback]

...and you just ruined it [my day]!

The name is "The AutoPatcher Clan"!

All those associated with it should feel proud. They are greatly appreciated and admired.

Yes, we are. Now please send me your credit card. :D

We aren't "slaves" but people that was "advised" to work... :unsure:

Well I would personally like to thank the creators of this program. I always saw this "Auto-Patcher" sub-forum but never ventured into it. I was about to format my computer today and I decided to quickly see what this "Auto-Patcher" was.

Read the desciption of it and thought "Wow...interesting." Downloaded it, burned it on my backup disk and formatted.

After I re-installed Windows and my drivers, I gave this program a whirl for the first time ever. I have to say that this was probably the coolest program EVER to run on my computer.

The ONLY problem I had with it is the fact that MSN Messenger crashed when I tried to register my .NET account. I clicked "Already have one" and it would crash. I re-downloaded it and BAM, worked perfectly. Worked so good in fact that I'm going to be recommending it to some other friend's of mine on other forums.

Thank you guys VERY Much. I don't know how I can thank you any more but thank you guys for this lovely program.

Aaaaah cut it out :cry: :blush: all this romantic compliments are making me woozy :huh:

Ha ha ha, great job guys, my downtime for making new machines has decreased by xxx% :woot:

Thank you, I just wish I could make it up somehow... :doctor: :punk: :phone: :pc: :doctor: :wub: :D

:blink: :huh: Hmmm maybe that's not such a bad idea ;)

Where are you from?

P.S. I downloaded Nullsoft Install System I still have to figure out how to integrate it into full edition... :rofl:

Due to intense server load, Homer will not be able to mirror this month's AutoPatcher releases throughout July.

We are asking anybody who can mirror AutoPatcher to send me a PM so that i can give you the details.

Thanks

I wish I could send you I comp :cry: , but :pinch: , not probable :p

However i can advise you what components to use or avoid, as I am System Builder/Integrator, and also supervise Servicing.

Due to intense server load, Homer will not be able to mirror this month's AutoPatcher releases throughout July.

We are asking anybody who can mirror AutoPatcher to send me a PM so that i can give you the details.

Thanks

586213707[/snapback]

Come on people be kind..........

Hi, I tried to run the AutoPatcher_XP_Jul2005_Full on my Win XP SP1 Swedish version with the /english flag also. I also tried the lite, and to dl the full from another mirror and it didn't work

I get error 35601 element not found and he get's stuck on themes. I took a screen of it but my ISPs FTP is down atm :angry:

Any suggestions?post-118461-1121415099.jpg

Ah, I see you can add files :blush:

^^

This release is based on the all-new AutoPatcher 5.1. Although it was made with Windows XP SP2 English in mind, it will load on any (English) Windows version, showing only the items which match the running environment.

As you can see, you aren't using an English Windows, but Swedish... And there isn't a Swedish version of AutoPatcher...

^ They only seem to have the June version. Download the July and see if the MD5 hash is the same as the hash in the 1st post.

This release is only for English Windows systems. You will have to either help create a Swedish AutoPatcher or wait until somebody does.

Do you think it's professional to use "MAJOR F***UP" in a release like AutoPatcher? It's not like this is a small project anymore, its use is widespread.