Large font at Neowin

Originally posted by Concept

but i didn't know that option was website specific.. i went to other sites and there font size was regular.. any more info?

Its not, some website may change the setting for you but it is a system (user) wide setting :)

Originally posted by Concept

but i didn't know that option was website specific.. i went to other sites and there font size was regular.. any more info?

as sailrage said its a system wide setting

clear your temp internet files and cookies and then try again

it was fixed from the view>text size.. for some reason each time i visitied neowin it was set to largest... after i changed it it was regular.... i dont know how it got changed to largest.. but since it was i didn't know that if you set it 1 page it would only effect that page.. (came to that conclusion because while i was having that problem i visited another site.. that showed up just fine) and it was just neowin that was showing up as "largest font" view... i just wanted some more info cause i was under the impression that it was a system setting, and not website specific.. but everytime i went to neowin that was the only site that showed as largest font view......

with all that said ..yea its fixed

Originally posted by Max

you guys could be doing crtl + mousewheel, perhaps that is just intellipoint, who knows!

thats exactly what it was..... thank you i was trippin!

Originally posted by Max

you guys could be doing crtl + mousewheel, perhaps that is just intellipoint, who knows!

Yeah spot on. :D

...and if you suddenly go forward and back pages your elbow is probably on the Shift button while you're moving your mousewheel.