2012 Olympic Games

Which City Do You Think The 2012 Summer Olympics Should Be Held ?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Which City Do You Think The 2012 Summer Olympics Should Be Held ?

• PARIS, France
    • NEW YORK, USA
    • MOSCOW, Russia
    • LONDON, Great Britain
    • MADRID, Spain

Where is the 'Who gives a flying one?' option?

I personally couldn't care less where they are, because the pillocks we have in charge will still not put enough money into sport, so we will still do as crap as ever.

I would have done, I apologise for not putting them in. I got the feeling it was a 'two Horse race'.

I didn't think the Spanish Olympic commitee had enough money to bribe the Olympic commitee  :unsure:

585486119[/snapback]

lol. i dont know if we have money to bribe, but we have it for to organize the games. :p I had heared the madrid option was one of the favourites with Paris, but maybe the fire in the Windsor building will spoil everything. :( . In any case, the best will win!! Good luck!! ;)

lol. i dont know if we have money to bribe, but we have it for to organize the games.  :p I had heared the madrid option was one of the favourites with Paris, but maybe the fire in the Windsor building will spoil everything.  :( . In any case, the best will win!! Good luck!!  ;)

585543209[/snapback]

Fire in Windsor building?

Windsor Castle had a fire years ago.

Fire in Windsor building?

Windsor Castle had a fire years ago.

585543337[/snapback]

Noo, i mean a skycraper in Madrid. It was called the "Windsor building". And because of the fire, maybe Madrid will lose all the options for organize the Olympic games. But i don?t know. :cry::

• 4 months later...

Which city do you think will or want to win the bid to host the 2012 Summer Olympics ?

NyC We Have been Through So much. We Should deserve it Alot And It will also change the economy of NY alot.

586169795[/snapback]

I have a friend in NYC and he said that taxes will go much much higher there if they get it. Not good for New Yorkers I guess, oh well. Good luck to all :)

NyC We Have been Through So much. We Should deserve it Alot And It will also change the economy of NY alot.

586169795[/snapback]

i would like to see it outside of America give other places a go at it before returning to us. I Feel bad that the bicentennial games (1996) were not in Greece, it should have been there since it started there. But when it comes back to America...Southern Cali baby

i heard the russian president is going to address the olympic commitee in english (he has never done that for any international council) that might tip the scales in russias favour a bit

LONDON Great Britain though it will most likely go to paris MOSCOW would also be a good pick but they have had the games once already