Show your OS X dock

On a similar question to the above, how do I resize an image without Photoshop. Is there an easy way of doing it? Grab, Preview? (thanks for the tip divinatum, I don't really like PNGs - being on dialup :blush: ).

586241268[/snapback]

iPhoto will let you export photos to just about any size in several formats.

My dock is very simple and doesn't have any special effect on.

Most of the apps I frequently use are accessed via menubar icon created by an app called "Butler".

MyDock.png

• 2 weeks later...

Uh. Here's mine. In the bottom right corner of the iBook's screen... so... how hard is it to change the Finder icon? The blue totally clashes with the wallpaper and themechanger theme I have going on.

post-122502-1123440356.jpg

I don't use this computer for all that much anyways. I just ctrl+space to open most other programs that aren't in my dock anyways, you know what I mean?

OK, well I may be weird but I like my dock on the left.  :rofl:

586250540[/snapback]

i used to have my dock on the left but changed to when i added a second display to the left of the main display.

OK, well I may be weird but I like my dock on the left.  :rofl:

586250540[/snapback]

You could have rotated the picture w/o telling us. Then we'd think your wierd for having rotated your wallpaper in the wrong way. Guess you can't win either way!

Here's mine. I keep it pinned to the end vertically so it doesn't take up much space, and use Quicksilver for launching. It only ever shows running apps, so I turned off the little triangles.

post-27178-1123940727.jpg

dock4ov.png

Normally it is just:

Finder - Dashboard - Quicksilver - Safari - Mail | Trash

It used to be really cluttered but then I found Quicksilver. But for some reason I wanted to keep the Quicksilver and Dashboard icons as well as Mail and Safari.

• 3 months later...