Getting a new paintball gun

Black Dragun, don't recommend it.  :no:

Only buy $1200 worth of products if you play in tournaments.

I've spoken to a lot of ION users, and they are unhappy. Many are selling theirs. Go for a reliable Tippmann (impossible to break, good for woodsball), Spyder (reliable, cheap, upgradeable), or if you are serious, go for the cockers. Simply the best.

586580291[/snapback]

I do play in tournaments :yes: Tippmann make rec ball guns(Woods) and Spyder has a wicked gun out there for cheap too.

You mentioned earlier that you had a pirahna G2.  In that case, don't bother looking at any other pirahnas or spyders, all models are exactly alike but with some more stock parts.  If you want to upgrade to one of those, just use your money on upgrades like an electronic trigger etc.

586592518[/snapback]

I'm planning on a Bob Long Alias or a Spyder eletric with rocking trigger.

Get the Alias for sure. Many advantages over the spyder

1) Anti chop eyes (big thing if your shooting fast, last thing you want is a paintball splattering all over the insides of your brand new gun cuz you outshot your hopper)

2) Light wieght, less kick, more accurate

3) Alies cycles A LOT faster so you can shoot faster

4) Some tournaments don't allow the spyder rocking trigger. It really technical but the rocker isn't allowed because some rules requires the gun to shoot per trigger pull. Some rules define the rocker as hitting a switch, not pulling a trigger.

If you can afford it, have a fast hopper and good comp air tank, go for the alias. The rocking trigger spyder is like the base model with a expansion chamber (or regulatr) and an etrigger. EXACTLY the same internals

I just need to make alot of money and I'm going to buy some bob long gun and I'll be buying a Halo hopper most likely.

Well my paintball gun just broke today with two other guns a Spyder vector and a Sypder Eletra so it seems that I won't be playing tell I get my new gun :pinch: