London bombing exercises ?!?!

First, how about a credible source? Second, have you ever heard of espionage by any chance?

What's next? The Al Qaeda is made up too?

They had insider information from a double agent/sympathizer.

Speaking of the Al Qaeda, here is a document linking them to the Embassy bombings capture from an Al Qaeda operative in Manchester, England.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm

More info on Al Qaeda:

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/ladin.htm

http://cfrterrorism.org/groups/alqaeda.html

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/terror-qaeda.html

http://www.terrorismfiles.org/organisations/al_qaida.html

See those other names? Those are fronts they use to launder money through.

Edited by aristotle-dude

Any of you guys drug users? Would you willingly support terrorism?

Well, every time you buy drugs from a major syndicate, chances are you are pouring money into the coffersof the terrorists.

First, how about a credible source? Second, have you ever heard of espionage by any chance?

Speaking of the Al Qaeda, here is a document linking them to the Embassy bombings capture from an Al Qaeda operative in Manchester, England.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm

More info on Al Qaeda:

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/ladin.htm

http://cfrterrorism.org/groups/alqaeda.html

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/terror-qaeda.html

http://www.terrorismfiles.org/organisations/al_qaida.html

See those other names? Those are fronts they use to launder money through.

586193558[/snapback]

rofl and how credible are your sources ??

gov sources are the weakest ...

It has already been proved that Al Qaeda has been made by the CIA and Usama is a CIA asset.

Any of you guys drug users? Would you willingly support terrorism?

Well, every time you buy drugs from a major syndicate, chances are you are pouring money into the coffersof the terrorists.

586193596[/snapback]

bahaha , who are you to say that ??

Give me a break, your pathetic.

lol at you man. come on you'll have to be blind and dumbstruck, lacking common sence and/or illiterate to belive everything you governments say is true.

the first link you gave is the least credible source.

just coz it have .gov at the end people like you take it for truth. :sleep:

bahaha , who are you to say that ??

Give me a break, your pathetic.

586193615[/snapback]

I work with people who actively work with the government to fight against money laundering. It is a verifiable fact that many crime syndicates deal with drug suppliers which are connected to terrorist groups. That is all I can say on the matter.

Do you think I'm just pulling it out of my arse?

Ask your local attorney general (prosecutor for you Americans) if you don't believe me.

Remember the Taliban? They were major exporters of Opium and they were directly connected with Al Qaeda.

Edited by aristotle-dude

rofl and how credible are your sources ??

gov sources are the weakest ...

It has already been proved that Al Qaeda has been made by the CIA and Usama is a CIA asset.

586193600[/snapback]

Past tense. He was a CIA asset as were others.

Ok, yeah the government sources are the weakest? Riiight.

:rolleyes:

Do you think the governments do all their own information gathering? Some of the information gathered comes from non-govermental sources such as corporations and private companies interacting with people in the field.

What you are suggesting is a conspiracy. They would have to guarantee the silence tens of thousands of people for it to work. Conspiracies cannot work with such a large amount of people.

:ninja:

Oh no, I've said too much, the black helicoptors are here to get me. :cry:

:rofl:

Shouldn't this be in Area51 with all the other tinfoil hat wearers?

586193654[/snapback]

haha cmon dude.

why is there are always someone who come with this and called them freaks ..

You don't even know what they are doing, this supposed War On Terror is freaking everyone out. They passed the Patriot Act and Homeland Security which has destructed the US Constitution. UK want the ID cards. They are only profiting of these events instead of protecting you

Past tense. He was a CIA asset as were others.

Ok, yeah the government sources are the weakest? Riiight.

:rolleyes:

Do you think the governments do all their own information gathering? Some of the information gathered comes from non-govermental sources such as corporations and private companies interacting with people in the field.

What you are suggesting is a conspiracy. They would have to guarantee the silence tens of thousands of people for it to work. Conspiracies cannot work with such a large amount of people.

:ninja:

Oh no, I've said too much, the black helicoptors are here to get me. :cry:

:rofl:

586193676[/snapback]

OHHH you believe that the law of silence doesn,t exist. Your completly wrong dude.

I'll give you a good example. Ask a firefighter who was at the scene of the WTC collapse. Ask him about the bombs (because you really believe the planes made the towers to collapse in 10 sec) .. he will say to you that he can't talk about it, superior directives.

lol at you man. come on you'll have to be blind and dumbstruck, lacking common sence and/or illiterate to belive everything you governments say is true.

the first link you gave is the least credible source.

just coz it have .gov at the end people like you take it for truth.  :sleep:

586193642[/snapback]

You just made yourself look like an idiot.

:sleep:

Did it ever occur to you that not everyone posting on neowin is as out of the loop on this stuff like you are?

Take off your tinfoil hat. The black helicopters are not circling around your house....... yet.

:p

My sources include non-governmental entities (real world) as well as .gov and gc.ca (Government of Canada).

You just made yourself look like an idiot.

:sleep:

Did it ever occur to you that not everyone posting on neowin is as out of the loop on this stuff like you are?

Take off your tinfoil hat. The black helicopters are not circling around your house....... yet.

:p

My sources include non-governmental entities (real world) as well as .gov and gc.ca (Government of Canada).

586193707[/snapback]

ah stfu, your of no need here.

it's you that will have your tinfoil hat when you will see what's really going on.

tinfoil hat .. it,s the only thing you can say. How pathetics

OHHH you believe that the law of silence doesn,t exist. Your completly wrong dude.

I'll give you a good example. Ask a firefighter who was at the scene of the WTC collapse. Ask him about the bombs (because you really believe the planes made the towers to collapse in 10 sec) .. he will say to you that he can't talk about it, superior directives.

586193698[/snapback]

Of course it exists. I'm not denying that but I'm taking about what we all collectively know about the terrorist organizations. Bu i must say that you are getting your false information from tinfoil hat wearers that are pulling stuff out of their butts.

The tower collapsed from the fireball created by the engine fuel which weakened the steel girder super structure causing the towers to collapse as soon as the metal cooled. It cooled in such a way that what remained of the girders could support the weight of the upper floors causing a collapse.

These conspiracy theories have been debunked so many times by credible independent "engineers" on news programs.

Go look on snopes, I'm sure you'll find something on this. They already debunked the missile theory concerning the pentagon.

They did not collapse in ten seconds. Where are you getting your misinformation from?

Why would I ask a firefighter an engineering question?

ah stfu, your of no need here.

it's you that will have your tinfoil hat when you will see what's really going on.

tinfoil hat .. it,s the only thing you can say. How pathetics

586193718[/snapback]

Ok. Thanks for your insight.

:laugh:

Are you going to respond to anything I said or not?

This thread will be in Area 51 soon...

Anyway I worked with civil (construction) engineers, I remember them having a discussion about how the 70s (or whenever the WTC was built) construction techniques were such that it was basically "build as fast as you can". And thus it was expected that the thing would fall to pieces at the slightest shock - it was built fast rather than for reliability.

According to them towers built now wouldn't collapse in the same way simply because they are built in a more "sensible" manner. Can't remember the exact details though.

Is this guy (Topic starter) at it again with his conspiracy theories? Man it's a shame how he focuses soo much on this type of crap but fails to see that there are better things in life to worry about....

There was no mention of this on the BBC site even though this "article" claimed to be quoting a BBC reporter.

I call this story a hoax. The closest I could find to this was the following story on June 12th:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/4085312.stm

The emergency drills apparently are a yearly occurrence for safety and emergency preparedness.

yes al-qaeda was a made up group... that has been proven... w/ the help of the US govt in the 80s. The US govt also funded the Taliban in the 80s again the Russians. bin laden is a scapegoat. these london blasts were a farce like 9/11. skeptics always ask for "credible news sources" but what they fail to miss is that the "credible" ones are the mass media that are all in on the conspiracy too. and then people post govt websites as if those are going to prove the "honest" truth.

the fact that there were exercises going on that morning is hands down proof of govt involvement. the SAME thing happened on the morning of 9/11. London wanted to pass the national ID card bill but couldnt b/c the British people were 85% opposed to it... they also wanted to start removing troops from the middle east in the fall... oops. how convenient, there was a "terrorist" attack and now people will clamour for a "safe" ID card w/ all their personal information on it and then England will have to send more and more troops over there... and now the govt (that has no proof) is saying that one of the bombers was a Pakistani... you know what that means, lets invade Pakistan. give me a break people.. it's all in front of your faces. i could go on and on... but just visit www.prisonplanet.com for a while and read some stuff.

in closing, these skeptics always always always think the answer is whatever the govt tells them... when in fact thats the furthest thing from the truth... then they think we're crazy b/c we dont have "credible" news sources... the skeptics NEVER research anything we present on their own. If these people went to the truth/proof sites and read, spent one weekend reading stuff, i guarantee most of them would finally wake up and snap out of it. so before arguing w/ the believers in here, the skeptics need to not post anything, read some stuff that we have read THEN come back and post and prove us wrong. you cant do it.

You are confusing the Mujahideen with the Al Qaeda. While the latter may have evolved from members of the former, there is no direct connection between the two and the latter was never trained or funded by the CIA.

You are only making yourselves look foolish.

The Al Qaeda is very real.

skeptics always ask for "credible news sources" but what they fail to miss is that the "credible" ones are the mass media that are all in on the conspiracy too.  and then people post govt websites as if those are going to prove the "honest" truth.

the fact that there were exercises going on that morning is hands down proof of govt involvement.  the SAME thing happened on the morning of 9/11.

586206966[/snapback]

Firstly... as much as I don't like the way the media report news stories, to accuse them of all taking part in a conspiracy is a ridiculous/illogical notion. However they do selectively choose what to report, which distorts the reality of a situation.

Secondly... credibility has nothing to do with being part of the "mass media" but being able to believe what it reported or conveyed - anyone can start a website and put any old rubbish up so they have to prove themselves as reliable; credibility comes from a website proving its worth. For instance, TheINQ posts lots of rumours from industry sources but they often turn out to be true or very close; that cannot be said for any of these conspiracy sites that pull this rubbish out of nowhere and don't have anything to backup what they say.

Lastly... government exercises are not unusual.

Still, you people obviously want to believe this rubbish than look at things rationally.