Man dies due to sex...with a horse

vincent
Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

uhm.....

Guest rdj550
"only in USA u can find the unthinkable a reality""that's why we have a lot of rapers everywhere."

586222847[/snapback]

yeah, i guess its worse that all those other countries were children are sold as sex slaves and countries were familes can only haev a certain number of children, so there sold off to just some guy whoe gonna take them and rape them and sell thme as sex slaves....the point im trying to make is that the U.S.A. isnt the only place that stuff happens, I mean, if you tal to anyone who was in the U.S. military and was stationed in KOREA, JAPAN, and all those other asia places will tell you about stuff like that happening in the damn strip bars....

everyon is entitled to there own opinion thats just my $0.02

PureLogic
I mean, if you tal to anyone who was in the  U.S. military and was stationed in KOREA, JAPAN, and all those other asia places will tell you about stuff like that happening in the damn strip bars....

586223807[/snapback]

Something that really makes me wonder is what those millitary boys are doing in those Asian strip bars in the first place. ;)

Gersson

There's speak of Beastiality in the Old Testament so the US isn't the only place in which this happens...

Cheap Shot.

My Pastor once said that it's sick to think that we humans do so much weird crap that god specifically had to call out beastiality and said he thought it was disguisting.

As for many people saying they had a sexual encounter with other animals, I think that most people said a dog tried to hump their leg and that was the end of that.

That said, here's my mandatory disguist: Yuk! :x

Riz360
Any particular reason why the rest don't ... ? :|

586222744[/snapback]

The other states require written consent from the animals, if this is obtained then it is within the law.

Doli

reminds me of a video i saw on TV, a man was trying to escape from a sexualy active donkey :p

Poor guy he fell down on his knees and then the donkey climb on top of him and.... he was a big lil-chubbyguy not a skinny kid. I was "what the hell, wahy are they showing this on TV, why would the guy let a video get out and play on TV, funny home video show my butt, how can you show your face after that.

em_te
Which of course, I interpreted as "he got his O-ring busted by horsecock and he couldnt stop the bleeding" :rofl:

586222791[/snapback]

You do bring up a good point. I hope it wasn't the case that he was on the bottom and the horse was on top. Perhaps the man was gay and he needed a "manlier man" than any human could provide.

em_te
Any particular reason why the rest don't ... ? :|

586222744[/snapback]

The other states require written consent from the animals, if this is obtained then it is within the law.

586223864[/snapback]

Or they have to get married first and sworn in by a priest.

Hakavelli
Indeed, but dont people in Wales shag sheep? :unsure:

586223147[/snapback]

Idiot :hmmm:

PaulCabby
Indeed, but dont people in Wales shag sheep? :unsure:

586223147[/snapback]

LOL If you really believe that...

No they dont :no:

CrisCr0ss
He deserves it. Maybe the horse raped him and he killed himself because he was the first human to ever be raped by a animal

586222779[/snapback]

lol that would be funny..

L3thal

That is just sickening :x

..Vector..

Uggh :x

I saw a program about "animal lovers" on channel 4 a while ago, really weird, like people standing the other side of a fence to a field of horses and going "wow, ain't she a beauty" :/

christracy

:blink: 1 think that ranks up there with the top 5 most twisted **** i have read in 2005. wtf!! that guy had a multitude of issues one less mutation in the gene pool.

NeoXY
You know what's funny? :|

Studies show that up to 8-10% of the population either have fantasies, or actual sexual encounters with animals. Which means technically speaking, out of the 40 or so replies here, 4 of you sickos are into animals. :p

586223591[/snapback]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Professional

:blink: :blink: :blink:

necrominion

Studies show that up to 8-10% of the population either have fantasies, or actual sexual encounters with animals. Which means technically speaking, out of the 40 or so replies here, 4 of you sickos are into animals. :p

586223591[/snapback]

You know what...that is actually kinda true. I know a few girls who would tell me about how when they were kids, they would allow their dog to lick their vagina when nobody was home after they got out of the shower, and they are "normal" people who go to college now, etc.

But yeah, kids tend to do strange things with animals. I'm sure other people on this forum have heard about similar things.

mAcOdIn

Wouldn't the old Sodomy laws also prohibit sex with animals?

But anyways why does it need to be illegal? I mean it's so far out there that most normal people probably don't think it needs an actual law. Especially since animal cruelty laws can cover it in a round about way, it seems like making a law against it would kind of legitimise it in some way.

Malisk

586223591[/snapback]

Maybe it's just me, but I think those who're into animals aren't replying to this thread with "sicko", etc. ;) They're probably just browsing and moving on.

necrominion
But anyways why does it need to be illegal?

586225606[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Maybe it's just me, but I think those who're into animals aren't replying to this thread with "sicko", etc. wink.gif They're probably just browsing and moving on.
mAcOdIn
:rolleyes:

586225661[/snapback]

Lol, you found me out.

:angry: