July Desktops

no one likes my desktop lol, i dont like it myself so i guess its ok :ermm:

THEME: Watercolor v4.0 Ergonomic (Slim Start by me!

ICONS: Windows XP Standard (Suggest something different if you think I need it)

WALLPAPER: Untitled (by me...based on K10K wallpapers)

binscreen.jpg

Originally posted by RedBullAndVodka

Very nice...

If you don't mind my asking, what wallpaper/icons are those?

thx... wallpaper is custom i made, i can release public if KoL agrees.. and the icons are worldofaqua graphite version..

just wondering if anyone can help me out in obtaining that 400RS theme seen on page 2 of this thread i think. I can't load themexp.org and cant find it on CVS forum on this board. Anyone able to help?

thanks.

Originally posted by gobbledok>>

just wondering if anyone can help me out in obtaining that 400RS theme seen on page 2 of this thread i think. I can't load themexp.org and cant find it on CVS forum on this board. Anyone able to help?

thanks.

500rs has not been released as a msstyle as of yet. Unsanity/Timan is waiting awhile to release it. Give it a few days ;)

Originally posted by Anormal

500rs has not been released as a msstyle as of yet. Unsanity/Timan is waiting awhile to release it. Give it a few days ;)

thanks dude, much apppreciated

the theme (500rs) keeps crashing programs for some people, so i'm gonna try and rebuild the theme for about the 4th time if this doesn't work who knows...

Originally posted by leedogg

Kasper - Is that FatalE with a funky shellstyle? Whatever it is could you please post link? kick ass.

looks like a mod version of rhodium edge 2. (color and start mod + shell style [custom made?])

Kasper: where can I find that Photoshop Icon?

hackr86: what font is that in your mod version of rhodium edge 2? where to get?

Originally posted by leedogg

Kasper - Is that FatalE with a funky shellstyle? Whatever it is could you please post link? kick ass.

]

That theme is my taskbar modification to the beta of Rhodium Edge 2. Sorry, it is not available to be downloaded or handed out.

Originally posted by whybkuul

Keepin it simple this month. I'm really diggin the grey k10k style. Winamp buttons are made by me. If you want the wallpaper (pervert) or the controls, PM me WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS!

i want that wallpaper :) have pm'd you and eagerly awaiting a reply :)

i also cant find that k10k theme in grey, will keep looking but if you could let me know of a specific location of it, ill be more than grateful

Hey You! No quoting images please ! - Keldyn