July Desktops

http://images.deviantart.com/large/screens...july_2_2002.jpg

here is my desktop. i imported DSX my self. i know that some people are going to say like how they hate imports and sh!t, well i'll answer your question right now..the only reasone i imported this theme is because i love this theme and its only available for mac so im not going to buy a f@king mac just because of a theme. and this is the only way for it to be available for windows

1024x768 or less please. -Keldyn

Originally posted by m760

is that rainlendar in the lower left and rainmeter in lower right? custom skins?

Rainlendar custom skin (just made it); on left, Samurize on right, "skin" also made by me.

Hacked GraphiteX. No I haven't talked to Disciple yet, I know he'll give me permission when I ask him. Plus I want to finish my hack before I talk to my old friend...

hackedgraphite0.jpg

Disciples GraphiteX is one of the BEST Aqua ports I've ever seen (and I've seen them all->AquaSoft!). I'm attempting to combine elements of Discreet, Musix and GraphiteX into one package, with my own dark graphite ruling over all...I like it for now.

Originally posted by moshi

check your mail.

Hey thanks, can you also email me the sublime theme because deviantart is down for a long time. Thanks in advance.

new colors :)

bluesimple.jpg

by the way, anyone know where i can download the BLUE gillons icons. the only link ive found is on wincustomize.org, but its only the brown ones. gillons link on deviant art is dead too so i cant get em. anyone have a link?

Originally posted by deadzombie

Hacked GraphiteX. No I haven't talked to Disciple yet, I know he'll give me permission when I ask him. Plus I want to finish my hack before I talk to my old friend..., with my own dark graphite ruling over all...I like it for now.

Great looking desktop Deadzombie, one question, where does *anyone* stand with Quantum?

Quantum is still on my HD...awaiting me and Y/C to return to work on it. I became fristrated with the theme direction ( I redid the window controls over 20 times, I swear I was that ****ed at them...) and Y/C graduated school and went on vacation...we both agreed to break on it until we could devote a better quality of time to the theme.

Originally posted by deadzombie

Hacked GraphiteX. No I haven't talked to Disciple yet, I know he'll give me permission when I ask him. Plus I want to finish my hack before I talk to my old friend...

[iM]http://www.deadzombie.net/hackedgraphite0.jpg[/iM]

Disciples GraphiteX is one of the BEST Aqua ports I've ever seen (and I've seen them all->AquaSoft!). I'm attempting to combine elements of Discreet, Musix and GraphiteX into one package, with my own dark graphite ruling over all...I like it for now.

damn thats ****ing smoooooooooooth :D

plz dont make any changes to the scrollbars, they look perfect, better than any aqua port i ever seen :ninja:

thats a good wall Labtec. release it :D

heres another dtop with Milk Crome Updated, new scrollbar, better tabs, toolbar split button bug fixed, Im gonna release it when I finish the new shellstyle :D

Theme: Milk by KoL

Icons: iPlatinum by KoL

Wpaper: ????? (from Timan screenshot hehehehe :D)

Milk

Milks.jpg

Originally posted by KoL

Wpaper: ????? (from Timan screenshot hehehehe :D)

the wallpaper is called "Life Lost" and was done by Ra http://www.raspage.com/

visit his site instead of doodling around here. you will find a massive amount of great stuff he created.

- sound

- some really unique icons for Mac & PC

- a wonderful selection of stylish wallpapers

- funny flash movies

- flash games

- and some nice Audion2 faces (skins), sorry this program is for Mac only

http://www.geocities.com/chicotherooster/d...l?1025703471278

This one is kinda old, but i hate trying to customize my sytem when A) on 56k.. B) working two jobs everyday, and barely finding time to check ones email, or neowin for that matter. so why worry about what desktop looks like.

the quicknotes skin is already changed... now the button to hide/show is in the upper left corner, and only 1x1 pxl big... it sits on top off all applications.. so at anytime i need to see my to do list, i can just go all the way up/left and click...

the white box in the upper right is a google search bar, so i don't have to open a page to do a search, just type it in there, and a new window pops up... other rthan that it is fairly standard... winamp w/whatsplaying and glassamp, true launch bar, startkiller, coolmon, rainlander, ghrone...

Doing Rhodium edge V.2 for a bit... icons are done by me, along with the winamp controls. Again, if you want anything pm me WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS-I will not be assed to look through people's profiles, I don't want to waste my time. Oh and seeing as this is my 2nd desktop this month, please tell me which one you're wanting.

june2mini.jpg