Japanese develop 'female' android.

Absolutely amazing... I wonder if you touch her if she feels like there's meat, or if you can just feel the robotics underneath the skin.

Wow the jokingly statements in this thread, tells me that i may have made a mistake considering a science section was good for neowin, obviously this site(at least some members) have some growing up to do. But hey that is just me and me thinking that not every topic is reserved for jokes.

Wow the jokingly statements in this thread, tells me that i may have made a mistake considering a science section was good for neowin, obviously this site(at least some members) have some growing up to do. But hey that is just me and me thinking that not every topic is reserved for jokes.

586287384[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

if, in the future, they made an android, that thought, felt, acted, and er.... performed in every way possible to that of a regular woman, and there was no way you could tell (physically inspecting, or by asking questions) that it was an android, wouldn't you go for it? You could have a person tailor made to suit your personality... be your ultimate soul mate (simulated). Granted, couldn't have children, but there are others ways of having kids.

Even if it is only a simulation, the most realistic simulation would be good enough...

To stretch it even further... what if you didn't know beforehand? Then would it make any difference? Ignorance truly is bliss it would seem.. If you simply believed what your senses tell you.. then that is all that matters, right?

Just an interesting thought experiment...

Yup saw him again on T.V. Asashi, was 3 in the morning but same style of pose and the way he just looks at ya. A man with a grand plan. Makes me wonder what they're really hiding from the public if their this far into it.

Who here would volunteer to be part of the QC department if the shipped lover models?

I suspect those of you who say no are lying. ;)

586289763[/snapback]

I think anybody who would enjoy that job and want it badly is a loser. :yes:

A really big loser. :no:

Rachael: It seems you feel our work is not a benefit to the public.

Deckard: Replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

I think anybody who would enjoy that job and want it badly is a loser. :yes:

A really big loser. :no:

586290911[/snapback]

So you are saying that you want it badly?

:sleep:

Go buy yourself a sense of humour.