My Vista

Hi i got it, installed it, that took nearly 2 hours. I have to say though once the install was done. WOW speed lol, the start up was forget 50% faster, mine was like 90%. Also on my system they made the dead line of 2sec stand by.

I took some screenshots, I know some are out. But mine are once i dont think have been show, like the control panel. I would have stayed on Beta 1 but my ****ing BT Broadband adsl drivers will not work with it. So i will just have Beta 1 as a duel boot option on my system.

post-76525-1122598699_thumb.jpg

post-76525-1122598713_thumb.jpg

post-76525-1122598761.jpg

post-76525-1122598770_thumb.jpg

some old icons still remain, some new icons don't look that good, it doesn't look that transparant. the minimize/close buttons lacks nice shadows and glow effects.

however, this is beta 1.

some old icons still remain, some new icons don't look that good, it doesn't look that transparant. the minimize/close buttons lacks nice shadows and glow effects.

it's not all about the looks buddy. there are other things to operating systems

no offence to anyone; i mean it IS still in beta, but if microsoft only give me a new size meter next to hard drives and a search bar for search, im going to be so-o dissapointed.

vista should be a total remake of the way we use the computer... none of this awful auto play window when a device or media is inserted... WHERE O WHERE IS THE INNOVATION. if microsoft hired me, theyd be billionaires - hang on, i mean zillionaires.

Innovation isn't as easy as some people think it is (you).

I'd be more than willing to listen to some of this billion/zillion dollar ideas of yours.

I would have stayed on Beta 1 but my ****ing BT Broadband adsl drivers will not work with it.

oh the joys of having a wireless router ;)

Innovation isn't as easy as some people think it is (you).

I'd be more than willing to listen to some of this billion/zillion dollar ideas of yours.

586289585[/snapback]

:laugh:

Hi i got it, installed it, that took nearly 2 hours. I have to say though once the install was done. WOW speed lol, the start up was forget 50% faster, mine was like 90%. Also on my system they made the dead line of 2sec stand by.

I took some screenshots, I know some are out. But mine are once i dont think have been show, like the control panel. I would have stayed on Beta 1 but my ****ing BT Broadband adsl drivers will not work with it. So i will just have Beta 1 as a duel boot option on my system.

586289321[/snapback]

What modem do you have?

I'm having the same/similar problem here...

Damn thing...

What modem do you have?

I'm having the same/similar problem here...

Damn thing...

586332595[/snapback]

I had the BT ADSL 105 Modem USB, I got a router now and that works g8, and now i have the router i have updated xp to xp 64bit. works g8.