I like the new COPYING box!

Does paint do anything else? Although crop alone is an excellent bonus.

Sometimes if i want to do something really simple, by the time photoshop/paintshop opens it would have been started and finished in paint (especially cropping screenies.)

(Directed towards "those" people - yes, i konw crop is a simple thing, but just keep your pointless comments about that to yourself, i know EVERY other prog has it, even ones that don't need it, and games too and i know your microwave and vacuum probably already crops stuff etc...blah blah blah...stfu already.)

Yeah, I noticed this too. Very nice, there used to be an addon for XP but for that to work you had to right click and drag and select it from the menu. I dont always like to rightclick and drag unless its from the same drive and I want to copy, so it was preatymuch usless. Thanks for the info about Paint too, I thought they wuold never add anything to it.

No, I guess not.? But you did learn something about Paint.

586304352[/snapback]

I guess so;))

Can someone send me Paint from Vista? PM me.

586304367[/snapback]

Doesn't work in XP although I'm sure Rafael could hack the DLLs to get it to work;))

I guess so ;)

Doesn't work in XP although I'm sure Rafael could hack the DLLs to get it to work ;)

586309994[/snapback]

Try it with Windows 2003 Server :p

Vista is now based on the 2003 Kernel (who said 2003 is not for workstations LOL

Does paint do anything else? Although crop alone is an excellent bonus.

586304384[/snapback]

It does allow to save directly to PNG (it actually suggest it by default for some reason), so it can be used for saving screenshots.

Earlier when i took screenshots, right clicked the final image and clicked "Copy to" i was only possible to save as BMP. Then i had to reopen the image after it was saved, and then resave as PNG :pinch:

Hasn't anyone else noticed that all of the progress bars now move smoothly? I love that.

586310439[/snapback]

Yeah, its a pretty nice effect. I like the little animation too.

Hasn't anyone else noticed that all of the progress bars now move smoothly? I love that.

586310439[/snapback]

I think they have really improved the file copy/delete dialog beutifully. The size is not that much in the face, but its larger than in XP !! :cool:

This is nice.  The speed is sketchy though.

oh.. and Paint can now Crop!  It's finally useful again!

:laugh:

586304324[/snapback]

I dont see the crop feature. :unsure: