Wow, its been a year already

Damn, its been little over a year since neowin introduced the subscription program. Well my year expired and I re-subscribed :) Just my little way of saying thanks! :yes:

yup. How many subscribers are there anyways.

*goes to member list*

586344966[/snapback]

looks like as of right now, there are 204 subscribers

There should be an order in which subscribed first. Would be a nifty bit of information...

As a matter of fact, as a feature of being a subscriber - Neowin should collect statistics of you, and allow you to view them. Amount of clicks, most lengthy reply, shortest reply, etc etc.

hmm, it's good to see subscribers, but 204 X 10 isn't enough to cover the cost of neowin for a month... ok.. if they are lucky and get some breaks maybe 2 months, but I doubt it. So, they have to fund the rest of the year with ads (yuck). I wish everyone that spends any amount of time here would subscribe. It's 10 Dollars.. skip a meal and support Neowin. (Ok, might be asking to much) I'm sure more then the 204 of the (over)100k that are members here can afford 10 a year. Just my 2 cents.

There should be an order in which subscribed first. Would be a nifty bit of information...

As a matter of fact, as a feature of being a subscriber - Neowin should collect statistics of you, and allow you to view them. Amount of clicks, most lengthy reply, shortest reply, etc etc.

586347882[/snapback]

well you can already tell what number you were to subscribe, if you look at the subscription ID, that is the number.

My first sub was # 52, second is # 356

edit: second was #325

lol that would be nuts. err 183 or 187 err of 204.. it would be hard to figure out i think.

hey aleck did you subscribe after a year of being registered or something? A little celebration eh? haha.

lol that would be nuts. err 183 or 187 err of 204.. it would be hard to figure out i think.

hey aleck did you subscribe after a year of being registered or something? A little celebration eh? haha.

586359073[/snapback]

rofl, I never noticed that. Interesting how I registered so close to the day I joined neowin.

But to tell the truth I had only realized that my subscription had slipped for a few days after coming back from vacation and wondering, hey what the heck happened to my "+". :pinch:

rofl, I never noticed that. Interesting how I registered so close to the day I joined neowin.

But to tell the truth I had only realized that my subscription had slipped for a few days after coming back from vacation and wondering, hey what the heck happened to my "+". :pinch:

586359436[/snapback]

yes the most important bling bling right :laugh: