Logitech Launches G15 Keyboard

Why are there no natural keyboards anymore.? Damn I hate flat style.? If this was natural I would get it super quick.

The relearn curve might have been too high, especially in the corporate environment where equipment changes hands fairly often. Transitioning back and forth from laptops to desktops that had the Natural could be strange I suppose.

Could be cool if the desing was better...

But it's funny entheusiasts features :p

As for the mouse....

I hug my MX510 ......................

I like the backlighting, but I saw another keyboard the other day that had much less clutter to it.

The Saitek Eclipse gaming keyboard is clutterless and it offers beautiful backlighting that is user adjustable. That is one of the best keyboards I've seen and used.

The Saitek Eclipse gaming keyboard is clutterless and it offers beautiful backlighting that is user adjustable.  That is one of the best keyboards I've seen and used.

586368985[/snapback]

yeah yeah, that was it! Now if that only had a fingerprint reader built into it like my microsoft one does... :( I could always get the external fingerprint thing though....

$79.99 in the U.S.

kinda expensive.. but compared to keyboards these days, not that bad. i really like this :) hope it's on ebay soon, im looking for a new keyboard

That G7 looks awsome.

Compared to my MX1000 LASER mouse, but mine can but used on white and black surfaces (without any textures.)

Here is my mouse:

mx1000.jpg

And here is my keyboard (MX3100):

23-126-169-04.JPG

Together (as a package, it cost me 120$)

That G7 looks awsome.

Compared to my MX1000 LASER mouse, but mine can but used on white and black surfaces (without any textures.)

Here is my mouse:

http://images.gfx.no/16/16793/mx1000.jpg[/img

And here is my keyboard (MX3100):

http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/23-126-169-04.JPG[/img

Together (as a package, it cost me 120$)

586369078[/snapback]

G7 is laser too, so is the G5 :huh: