Anyone work at Staples?

• 2 weeks later...

Im 14 im planning to work at Future Shop or bestbuy to get deals on computer stuff.

My friend managed to get in to the Digital Imaging department at the Heartland Mississauga Best Buy when he was only 16/17. Normally they go 18+, but omfg, my friend is a genious at DI stuff, so there was no way they could turn him down. And he's beieg promoted and getting special rewards like crazy.

• 2 years later...
Im 14 im planning to work at Future Shop or bestbuy to get deals on computer stuff.

Wow, we have some young kids on this site. Since when did these 13 and 14 year olds start popping up? :wacko:

Wow, we have some young kids on this site. Since when did these 13 and 14 year olds start popping up? :wacko:

About 2005, judging by the age of this thread...

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I'm going to a Job Fair at Staples tomorrow and I was wondering what questions theyre gonna ask me...

I scrolled up and reviewed some of the ones listed above but are there any more?

Any difficult ones? :s

and I'm only 15...soo yeahh, haha.

How should I answer the one about selling other things with the printer? o_o

:s

Hey,

I'm going to a Job Fair at Staples tomorrow and I was wondering what questions theyre gonna ask me...

I scrolled up and reviewed some of the ones listed above but are there any more?

Any difficult ones? :s

and I'm only 15...soo yeahh, haha.

How should I answer the one about selling other things with the printer? o_o

:s

Think of what goes with a printer and what's required for the printer to work. Most printers nowadays don't come with the USB a-b cable they require. They also come with only half full cartridges so you could sell extras. Not to mention paper.

1 Aug 14 2005, 16:36

Also I am pretty sure you need to be 18+ to apply for a position at Staples. Atleast here in Long Island, New York.

Think about it no offense....it wouldn't give them a good look hiring 15 year olds.