September Desktops

Its part of the theme.

586487832[/snapback]

That is infact the shellstyle. Would check one of the later Inspirat threads for it. If not there is a simular one in the Luna Element 4 thread that is made to fit that theme.

Mine mine mine

VS: LE4

Wall: took the mighty mouse one, took out hte mouse, put the globe, made the lines blue

Apps: Firefox, Samui toolbar for explorer, clearone for winamp, miranda clist nicer plus, modded the tray icons, RK Launcher with modded Eternal Blue icons..if im forgetting anything holla

clean:

clean0hy.jpg

dirty:

dirty3jk.jpg

Mine:

capture962005104108pm4th.th.png

586488723[/snapback]

Very moody wall. =)

That VS is Kamino isn't it? Ugh, I nearly had a graphical orgasm when I watched Star Wars Ep 2 and they went to Kamino. That place is just gorgeous.

Very moody wall. =)

That VS is Kamino isn't it? Ugh, I nearly had a graphical orgasm when I watched Star Wars Ep 2 and they went to Kamino. That place is just gorgeous.

586488820[/snapback]

The VS is Futon. :) Don't know anything about this Kamino you speak of. Haha.

Mine mine mine

VS: LE4

Wall: took the mighty mouse one, took out hte mouse, put the globe, made the lines blue

Apps: Firefox, Samui toolbar for explorer, clearone for winamp, miranda clist nicer plus, modded the tray icons, RK Launcher with modded Eternal Blue icons..if im forgetting anything holla

clean:

clean0hy.jpg

dirty:

dirty3jk.jpg

586488338[/snapback]

mind hooking me up with that font?...seems really popular lately..:-)..thnx!

A little something to fit the rainy season mood here in South Florida.

Clean ->

09-07-clean-th.jpg

Dirty ->

09-07-dirty-th.jpg

KDE 3.5 -> Mallory Windeco -> My hacked version of Polymer is the style

Can't remember where I got the wall, it was in a screenshot here though.

^thx i cant stop staring at it. im taking out the taskbar icons for most of my apps so my taskbar is nicer :D

586490216[/snapback]

Hehe, seems like a good idea. Make it even cleaner. Only change I would personally do (other then that) is to hide the trayicons compleatly so you only have the clock visible.

@Mengha: Looks like XPMC (Induztry substyle) by b0se (easily found in the VS section here on neowin. Looks slighlty edited but not sure.