September Desktops

Mine, resized from 1680x1050

VS: LunaElement 4

Wall: I don't remember, sorry

Apps: Rocketdock

Icons: Various

september.jpg

586495004[/snapback]

Hey just curious as to how you got your thumbnails to look that big?? Looks really good, it would make a lot of things much easier to view for myself in highter resolutions.

Mine for September. Preview (Click for Full Size):

setembropreview9za.jpg

586495149[/snapback]

That's WinXP? How did you get rid of the taskbar and stuff? I don't see it anywhere. :no:

That's WinXP? How did you get rid of the taskbar and stuff? I don't see it anywhere.  :no:

586495196[/snapback]

The taskbar is there. Just look at the top of the screenshot. It's modified with a visual style (details in the preview).

Just wondering, for all those people who have an 'Apps' toolbar on their taskbar. Why? Isn't the Start Menu there for a reason? Not trying to insult or flame anyone here, just a simple observation, that quite frankly, confuses me.

586494603[/snapback]

That's has gotten me confused as well.

That's WinXP? How did you get rid of the taskbar and stuff? I don't see it anywhere.  :no:

586495196[/snapback]

FYI you can make your taskbar auto-hide and you can also move it so it never shows. Just right click on it and choose properties.

Hey just curious as to how you got your thumbnails to look that big?? Looks really good, it would make a lot of things much easier to view for myself in highter resolutions.

586495098[/snapback]

I used TuneUP Utilities, folder options, 256 pixel thumb...I don't know if exists a similar option with a reg file

I used TuneUP Utilities, folder options, 256 pixel thumb...I don't know if exists a similar option with a  reg file

586496190[/snapback]

You can use TweakUI also.

Explorer -> Thumbnails -> Size