Luna Element 4

em3 Thank you for all your hard work. Your theme (LE4) already was number one in my book, and from LE5 previews I bet this will be your best one yet ;)

Why the hell Microsoft hasn't hired you yet is beyond me... :no:

Perhaps today or tomorrow. If everything goes as em3 planned. :woot:

Next week more likely. I decided to make some changes to the black style, and so far it's turning out great. Still have those values/colors to tweak also, but next week is it.

Next week more likely. I decided to make some changes to the black style, and so far it's turning out great. Still have those values/colors to tweak also, but next week is it.

Can't wait! :)

Take your time em3, I'm sure it'll be great! ;)

I uploaded every version of Luna Element to that website lunaelement.net

Thanks for uploading Element 1. I didn't have that anymore.

Looking from 1 through to 4 I must say this vs has come a long way. Thanks again em3!!!!

I uploaded every version of Luna Element to that website lunaelement.net

Ah, Luna Element 1, a blast from the past :wub:

Thanks, I'll upload a load of resources I have in a second.

Looks like your bandwidth has been exceeded.

Already? :|

Imagine the traffic lunaelement.net will generate when LE5 is released.

Already? :|

Imagine the traffic lunaelement.net will generate when LE5 is released.

Yeah, I setup the site on a very low bandwidth package. Luckily having a reseller account I can always just bump it up. ;) I didn't expect it to use this the amount of bandwidth it did the first day. Bandwidth shouldn't be a problem though. I have an unmetered server for my use if needed and it looks like I'll be moving the site to that soon. Thanks to the uploaders for the files and em3 for making it look a little better.

God damnit em3! You surpass all the artists in the whole god damn art community in customer service! You can run your own friggen show which could rally up even more support than b0se, kol, and all em suckers combined! I mean trully, you deliver quality work at super fast speeds, assist people with mods, help contribute your talent to those who need it...you're a one man friggen tank! No offense to all the other artists, I'm just saying em3 whoops on em' by leaps and bounds...but they do pull some quality work out once and a while, but in the end I'm always back to the same old LE....