Luna Element 4

50 pages. woo.

maybe this will replace vistaxp or tiger 2 for my most used theme. i'm still not a fan of the windows beige color, but i can get over that.

p.s. kol rocks.

Is it a way to change the color of the windows beige?

@em3

have you ever thought about having the borders of the windows more like Vista?

also their is a big bug in LE4, the caption buttons are too much to the top of the window bar, yet the whole bar underneath when hovered highlights the button above, i think it would be cool if the buttons where centralised and the link area reduced to the same size as the buttons.

also their is a big bug in LE4, the caption buttons are too much to the top of the window bar, yet the whole bar underneath when hovered highlights the button above, i think it would be cool if the buttons where centralised and the link area reduced to the same size as the buttons.

If I understand you correctly, then that is not a bug. The graphics for the titlebar buttons need to be that size so it can achieve the "glow effect" that appears to spread to other parts of the titlebar. This is a limitation inherent to MS visual styles. AFAIK, Windowblinds 5 is not affected by this as it uses a different method of skinning the OS.

Edited by gabraham

I think turning the beige to something different, like gray for example, would be quite cool...

Hows about the blue found in r3luna or the blue found in the reply toolbar.

yeah I was thinking about reluna's color for that part... but I remember it as gray, not as blue...

I've made this request before and respect em3's desire to retain the beige color, if he indeed still holds that position. However, I do a lot of graphic work in Windows and need a more neutral color for my application widgets so that it doesn't skew what I see while using say, Photoshop.

I took a stab at altering LE3 and LE4 so that they have gray toolbars. I really like the results, but I've not had time to do a complete job. If LE5 still has the beige treatment and if it's indeed em3's last theme for XP, then I might invest the time in the mod. For my use alone, of course.

Does anyone else get a bug in the progress bar with the current version of this theme? If a downlaod window has a window overlapping it (over it), the progress bar will go to 100%, but if you move the overlapping window, and click the download window to bring focus to it, the progressbar goes back to its right position.

I've made this request before and respect em3's desire to retain the beige color, if he indeed still holds that position. However, I do a lot of graphic work in Windows and need a more neutral color for my application widgets so that it doesn't skew what I see while using say, Photoshop.

I took a stab at altering LE3 and LE4 so that they have gray toolbars. I really like the results, but I've not had time to do a complete job. If LE5 still has the beige treatment and if it's indeed em3's last theme for XP, then I might invest the time in the mod. For my use alone, of course.

then why are you telling us? :p

If em3 doesn't do the job himself, I'll stay with beige (though).

is their a way to increase the size of the window borders (THE EDGES - NOT THE TOP WHERE THE CAPTION BUTTONS ARE) because i think it would be cool if the size was increased so that it had a similar style to Vista.

how can that be called LE5 then? just LE4 with fancys bits... :unsure:

Well that picture is from page 95 which was from a couple weeks ago, he's been making a lot of progress, since then. em3 I believe also said he had done various mockups of alot areas he wanted to change that he hasn't implemented yet.

I would assume at this point, he's in the process of applying those mockups to the actual theme, he's a busy guy though, so give him time, he'll give us an update when he's ready. The 5.0 name will be worthy of this update, dont worry. Be patient! :)

My guess is in 1 or 2 weeks.

you know in major league, when the dude abstains from sex to have better game? dude, tell you're girlfriend she better lay off; you have a respectful audience waiting.

:laugh:

But you know we'll all still be here whenever you get around to releasing the piece.

[do you think that people will stop asking when it's coming out? no? me neither.]