Neowin's Official UEFA Champions League 2005/06

Who do you think will triumph this time?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will triumph this time?

• Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Milan
    • Juventus
    • Internazionale
    • Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Other

Unfortunately it'll only let me put 10 choices max. so apologies if your team isn't there (including my Rangers LOL) :)

I think it could be Chelsea's year, who do you lot think will do it?

Edited by scofo76

Hope Liverpool win it, but im a realistic person and I dont think we shall win it this year again (we retain the trophy anyway :D). But we have beat the odd's before so we can do it again.

I think AC Milan or Barcelona will be the teams to beat.

Chelsea. Although their lack of a world class striker may break it again for them this year, just like last year against Liverpool. Had they had a world class striker, they would have won it last year IMO.

chelsea will not win the champions league this season, of that i am certain. I think that Barcelona or Juventus could be the teams to beat however, everyone will want to beat the current chamions......

must be barca. but after seeing game against alaves and friendly then after.. and recalling that eto'o has yet to score this season in official matches for barca/cameroon. i'm starting to doubt.

if a english club is gonna win it, it will be chelsea, i don't think there is another english team as stron as they are, man utd are gonna pose a serious threat to chelsea in the premiership though

My heart tells me Milan but considering we didn't really make much of a defensive upgrade after last year's miserable collapse against the Reds I'm a bit worried. I voted for Barcelona.

No juve fans here ? :cry:

586491034[/snapback]

I think Juventus have got a great chance, with arguably the best keeper in europe in Gianluigi Buffon, and arguably the best defender in the world in Fabio Cannavaro, and add to that the likes of Patrick Vieira, Pavel Nedved and David Trezeguet, they have a pretty impressive side this season. (and don't forget they are the current Serie A Champions)

Internazionale will surprise the world :yes:

586491420[/snapback]

I wouldn't be surprised if they won. Inter had a strong team that underacheived last year and they only improved.

Yeah that is a huge blow, but they do have Christian Abbiati as back-up, who has left Milan after 7 years  :)

586491432[/snapback]

Well, was given away by Milan :p .

We have a dam great chance!

586491032[/snapback]

No, you really don't. Your squad is of a pathetic size, and you have no quality back-up. Your 2 midfielders are both not as experienced either.

Man Utd to win :cool: