Neowin's Official UEFA Champions League 2005/06

Who do you think will triumph this time?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will triumph this time?

• Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Milan
    • Juventus
    • Internazionale
    • Barcelona
    • Real Madrid
    • Other

i WATCHED THE WHOLE GAME AND DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THE GOALS LIVE. The reception was so crap because of the weather my freeview box just gave me pixelated pictures. Fuunny thing was it was ok when the ball was in the middle fo the park :s

I agree it wasn't a foul for our free kick but to be fair they didn't defend the free kick, where as if liek their offside you can't defned something that isn't given. I couldn't believe some of the fouls Barca got away with. They weren't bad tackles but the number of times they would push freddie or fab off the ball. I don't really think he could have given the goal and a red card because the red card for being the last man and stopping a goal scoring oppourtunity so if you see where im going if they score it isn't a missed goal scoring oppourtunity and it would ahve been a yellow for an off the ball foul.... whihc would ahve made for a much more interesting final......

well i'm happy cause ba?a won it and it deserved it even if rijkaard did the starange trick of puting van bommel in the place of iniesta who's the best bar?a player in the last games. but even like that the red card was just but the goal had to be accepted and then the red card but however the best team in world won justly ;o)

THere was bad refereeing decisions but Arsenal were on the back foot for 70 minutes, the goals were bound to come. Arsenal can't moan because their goal was never a freekick in the first place.

You give and get in football, well done Barca I guess.

Arsenal really had a bad Premier League season, and the European success would have made them happy, but loosing the goalie so soon in the game, things weren't so bright for them. Anyways its an honor to play in the final of a Champions League, Arsenal played well to reach the finals and did play well. In the end Bar?a are the new European Champs:DD

• 3 weeks later...