Post Your Workstation Photos

i like that desktop... jessica alba is hot  :yes:

586527963[/snapback]

wow really sweet setup...........

586528426[/snapback]

That's a sweet desktop.

What size are those Lacie external HDD's?

586529069[/snapback]

thx guys, those are:

LaCie D2 Extreme triple interface 250GB and 500GB HDs

I usually clean up my desk(s) too before taking pictures otherways its work in progress all the time :)

I <3 Apple

Well, you must not <3 it THAT much... seeing as you have an Xbox Magazine in that magazine holder, and Xbox just so happens to be made by Microsoft.

That, or you just share your <3.

:happy:

boneca WTF?!!

you have the z5500s, and then right next to that the $200 altec lancing speakers.. (which IMO dont sound like $200 speakers in the least), dont you only need one set of speakers? :wacko:

boneca WTF?!!

you have the z5500s, and then right next to that the $200 altec lancing speakers.. (which IMO dont sound like $200 speakers in the least), dont you only need one set of speakers?  :wacko:

586533420[/snapback]

u've got good eyes :D (I hope u don't have problem with thouse two pair of speakers I have)

Altec is only for Mac.... z5500 for PC(s) I actually have couple more speakers but who cares right ... :D

Well, you must not <3 it THAT much... seeing as you have an Xbox Magazine in that magazine holder, and Xbox just so happens to be made by Microsoft.

That, or you just share your <3.

:happy:

586532415[/snapback]

erm, I don't have an Xbox Magazine, that green magazine is an issue of "Sync"

Am I the only one who is amazed at how many desks / rooms are so CLEAN.  It looks like youve never touched anything in it :-\

586528430[/snapback]

When the study began. My desk is looks more and more junky :p :) :)