Texas v Ohio St. Thread

Well it's game time! BTW, I think we need an official NCAA Football thread because making new ones for each of these games is a little ridiculous lol. Anyway, lets go Longhorns (I just dislike Ohio St. with a passion). Hope the game lives up to its hype.

Man I love hearing Brent Musburger do play-by-play. His voice is perfect for it.

Edited by bigbluepride35

No joke...I hate watching games when they aren't in HD anymore...I've been spoiled

EDIT: This game looks like it could possible be very lopsided...

Edited by DreAming in DigITal

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEXAS FOR THE WIN TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS

i hate texas. i hate losing close games to texas.

when they talk about how texas won the rose bowl, they talk like it was a blowout. however, it was a on a game winning last second field goal that just missed being blocked by about 1".

and then today, OSU misses the game winning fg by about a foot or so. ohio st. played the better game, but just could't punch it in. they really shut young down.

i think texas shut down OSU's offense more than they shut down texas.

Vince Young:

P: 18/28 272yds 9.7avg 2td 2int

R: 20 car 79yds 4.0avg

Troy Smith

P: 5/11 78 7.1 1 0

R: 13car 27yds 2.1avg

Justin Zwick

P: 9/15 67 4.5 0 0

they did shut young down for a long period of time, but he came through early, and then when it counted.

i think texas shut down OSU's offense more than they shut down texas.

Was about to say something similar. It was Texas's game to lose. OSU could not move the ball at all on UT. The only reason OSU ever got into field goal range was because of special teams or turnovers. The stats show that Texas clearly led the game.

This will also be UT's year to beat OU...finally. OU is pretty pathetic right now (compared to past years).

This will also be UT's year to beat OU...finally.  OU is pretty pathetic right now (compared to past years).

586507972[/snapback]

They are way past pathetic at this point. Their win by 16 against Tulsa just proves that point. Hell, I am glad they are playing that way. It gives Nebraska a chance to do something in the Big 12, which I am expecting them to do.