[Review] iPod nano

Wow, looks great! Not sure about the headphone jack being at the bottom - great for in the car but awkward when it's in a pocket.

Kinda regretting getting an iPod mini a few weeks ago, wish I'd know the nano was coming out...

The idiot Future Shop guys tried to convince my cousin that the iPod nano was coming out in a few months. Took me an hour over MSN to convince him it was already in a lot of stores, and he still doesn't beleive me because the Future Shop guy "knows what he's talking about". He's now buying an iPod mini, and in a few days will find out that it is obsolete.

You are unable to use firewire to get music on this device even if you have the cable, which i find strange becuase the original ipods only used firewire. An error comes up if you plug in the firewire cable.

****, i cant decide between black or white (cue michael jackson joke  :rolleyes:)

they both look so good!

586522508[/snapback]

white.

I think the black would be better if the wheel was dark grey...

there is too much black how it is...

Great review and great pictures dude, been waiting for someone to review it and i didnt have to wait long

Really really cool piece of toy i must say. But my problem is i already have a 20g 3G iPOD, and it really works well. im not sure if i should get "another" one :D

What would i do with 2?! I might just get one if the price really drops i guess.

Prolly got get myself a PSP first, again, something i dont need *sigh* damn cool toys!!