Britney Spears Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

IMO, britney spears made the worst choices of her life in the last 2 years... dating this dude kevin.. then marrying him so short after getting together.. wasn't it in vegas? or was that her friend.. which btw, was another mistake.

then having a kid with this guy... she had so much going for her.. millions of screaming fans, money, whatever she wanted, now.. settles down with this guy.. and popped out a kid... shes retarded, i hope HE leaves her, and gets half of everything she worked so hard for.

congrats anywho.. but there is seriously something wrong with that girl

IMO, britney spears made the worst choices of her life in the last 2 years...  dating this dude kevin.. then marrying him so short after getting together.. wasn't it in vegas?  or was that her friend.. which btw, was another mistake.

then having a kid with this guy... she had so much going for her.. millions of screaming fans, money, whatever she wanted, now.. settles down with this guy.. and popped out a kid... shes retarded, i hope HE leaves her, and gets half of everything she worked so hard for.

congrats anywho.. but there is seriously something wrong with that girl

586529198[/snapback]

wow :sleep: when was the last time you fell in love and just went for it without looking back?

nobody can be happy for anyone these days?

586529206[/snapback]

exactly

LOL C-Section... gonna be pretty hard to hide that. Did she have the child on purpose of was it an accident... For her career she should have waited alot longer for children, not that i care but seems common sense to me, must have been an accident :pinch:

Have you seen how ugly she is these days. Shes in the bbc and she looks disgusting lately. Never did fancy her at all really.

586528992[/snapback]

Amen.

:yes:

She's looking hideous now.

Looking Fugly must be in style in Hollywood again. More examples: Olsen twins (yikes!), Lindsey Lohan (skinny crackwhore), even Hilary Duff is looking trashy now.

Pretty sad.

No offense to the many women out there who 'choose' to do a C-Section, but to have one self CUT open because you want to avoid the pain of natural child birth... OUCH.

Hello - do they not realize that they are being 'cut' open? Takes longer to heal from a C-Section than the natural route.

My wife gave birth twice without any meds at all (very fast births) and this last one (my third child) was delivered with an epidural (much to my wife's enjoyment and my sanity)

:-)

I don't know - most women don't get the 'choice' of a C-section - must be nice to be a celebrity.

(I am not bitter - I just sound like I am).

Bill

nobody can be happy for anyone these days?

586529206[/snapback]

It's not about that. OK she's had a baby congrat's, what really hacks me off is that it's on every feckin news station on the planet.

There are far more life affecting events going on in the world today than some bird having a baby.

For those that think this is important or news worthy go get your own life.

I dont care.... I DONT CARE. God doesnt anyone remember the Iraq war and bushes mistakes, or New Orleans, or *gasp* 9/11? Come on america, she doesnt even WIRTE HER OWN MUSIC!

I for one say **** THAT BITCH

Well I can't understand why people idolise others in this manner, hope all the children that are born are healthy and do well, why for the life of me should we worry about over paid untalented people.

The couple hasn't officially named the baby yet, but Us Weekly, quoting unidentified sources, said they are considering the name Preston Michael Spears Federline.

Is Britney the father of the baby? :blink:

I dont care.... I DONT CARE. God doesnt anyone remember the Iraq war and bushes mistakes, or New Orleans, or *gasp* 9/11? Come on america, she doesnt even WIRTE HER OWN MUSIC!

I for one say **** THAT BITCH

586529621[/snapback]

I guess you can apply that for every topic here on neowin then, lets just discuss Iraq, N.O, etc...

lol ya. theres people everywhere like that. when someone wants to talk about something they gotta come in with 9/11 *2001* 4 years ago. i think its time we can talk about something else.

and i thought she was having twins?

p.s - before someone tries to give the people died in 9/11 speech i lost someone because of it and i managed to move on just fine

Edited by thagame

Congratz for her, gratz for the baby, etc.

One thing.

What's the name formula there in the U.S.?

1st name + Middle Name + Father's last name + Mother's last name?

or

1st name + Middle Name + Father's last name

or

1st name + Mother's last name + Father's last name

I'm just curious...