IE 7 Keep's Crashing

I don't have that problem but by the way I have to unistall complete Vista 5219 from my computer because is still very buggy, slowly and useless, I'm very desapoint with vista

I don't have that problem but by the way I have to unistall complete Vista 5219 from my computer because is still very buggy, slowly and useless, I'm very desapoint with vista

586543286[/snapback]

Appart from IE 7 I am using it as my main OS along Side XP, It's fast, stable and works a dream :)

586543286[/snapback]

It's still very beta! Beta software is NOT intended to be your main OS. If it's slow and useless, it's probably because you have older hardware.

Just wondering, how did you get your copy, because it's OBVIOUS you're not an approved beta tester. (Sorry for jumping off here, but I'm just so sick and tired of people who shouldn't even have the beta complaining because it's buggy...)

It's still very beta!  Beta software is NOT intended to be your main OS.  If it's slow and useless, it's probably because you have older hardware.

Just wondering, how did you get your copy, because it's OBVIOUS you're not an approved beta tester.  (Sorry for jumping off here, but I'm just so sick and tired of people who shouldn't even have the beta complaining because it's buggy...)

586546295[/snapback]

It's pretty obvious that you don't read, and what right do you have to question if he or she is or is not a beta tester?

It's pretty obvious that you don't read, and what right do you have to question if he or she is or is not a beta tester?

586547514[/snapback]

Although he does have the right to report pirated software. And it is encouraged too.

Although he does have the right to report pirated software. And it is encouraged too.

586547522[/snapback]

Yeah, when he has aquired pirated software, which he has not, he probably doesnt know the guy from adam, or where he got it from or what he is doing with it.

Yeah, when he has aquired pirated software, which he has not, he probably doesnt know the guy from adam, or where he got it from or what he is doing with it.

586547528[/snapback]

If you are confident in Lasker's acquisition of Vista, feel free to support Lasker in his/her defence.

Although people still has the right to question others. Even if it may seem hostile or underinformed.

Regardless of whether he has an illegal copy or not, he still has a problem.

And it's not like he is really benefiting from getting a copy of a beta OS. He won't be using it when beta 2 or RC0 comes out, now will he?

586547528[/snapback]

You're right, I don't know the guy from Adam, but given his appraisal of a Beta 1 release of an OS, it seems rather clear to me that his acquisition of said product was not through "legal" means. Now, I apologize for jacking your thread, that was uncalled for. But like I stated before, it annoys me that there are so many who use this very early beta software and then rip it to shreds because it's buggy. Those people don't understand what BETA means, and that ignorance would tend to imply they aren't official beta testers.

Concerning your IE issue, I've had no problem on either of my systems that I have 5219 installed on (which I'll add that I acquired directly from The Goods that I received from PDC). I'm not sure what your issue may be with IE7, though I wonder if it has something to do with the improved graphics in it, as apparently it worked for you in 5112.

Did you upgrade from 5112 to 5219?

There's 2 sides to this coin:

1:

Vista is out for BETA TESTERS to test. The point of this is to find errors/bugs/anomalies and report them back to Microsoft. If it is being used by non-authorised testers, it will get into the hands of the "general public" who will make uninformed coments/decisions about it - not understanding what beta software is actually for - and give it an undeserved bad name.

If you got Vista through illegitimate means, then you really cannot expect support on this software.

2)

This is Neowin - Neo Win - New Windows. Probably a very fair place to talk about upcoming Windows releases. It is not an official Microsoft site, and as such, it is not the official place to come for beta support. It could be seen as a community of users who are interested in the latest releases, andas such seems a legitimate place to ask such questions (without divulging the means to acquire illegitimate copies).