?Torrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Features: Written from scratch in C++ with efficiency in mind; Manages multiple simultaneous downloads; Smart bandwidth usage; File level priorities; Global and per-torrent upload/download rate limiting; Quickly resumes interrupted transfers; Universal Plug&Play (WinXP only); Supports popular protocol extensions; Low memory footprint and decent speeds; Attractive Interface: When hunting for mini-BTclients, interface it's usually the first thing that goes out the window for the sake of filesize / processing. This is not the case with ?Torrent. All information that I routinely check is represented (file listing, pieces, tracker details). This BitTorrent client seems to have all the best features of programs like Azureus or ABC buis under 100K of size !b> No Install Required.b>| SOURCE | DOWNLOAD | SCREENSHOT | DEVELOPER |b>

This is by far the best bit torrent client around, small and efficent, exactly what I was in need of. Does everything Azureus does without the resource hogging taking place. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

this thing is amazing, i was so shocked when i saw the screenshot, and even more so when i installed it, well opened it it doesnt even have an installer. Not sure on the speed of it yet, going to test it tonight compared to azureus and i'll report back, fingers crossed.

edit: download speeds seem to be rubbish compared to azureus, cant even get it to install, tried downloading using same torrent for both programs, azureus flies this program doesnt start. It looks great, i'll keep trying and hopefully it will turn out to be a big competitor

Edited by johnston

this thing is amazing, i was so shocked when i saw the screenshot, and even more so when i installed it, well opened it it doesnt even have an installer.  Not sure on the speed of it yet, going to test it tonight compared to azureus and i'll report back, fingers crossed.

edit: download speeds seem to be rubbish compared to azureus, cant even get it to install, tried downloading using same torrent for both programs, azureus flies this program doesnt start.  It looks great, i'll keep trying and hopefully it will turn out to be a big competitor

586553927[/snapback]

speed is great....been usin it for a few hours

just 1 bug that irritate the hell out of me...like clicking a torrent on a site.....if it is utorrent is opened already it wont add the torrent ....but other then that its light and does it job....get better speeds w/ other clients.....but who cares....same outcome...a complete file....hahah :D

I can't replace Bit Spirit, but I will give it a try. Thanks mate.

586551430[/snapback]

Hey Bag Man.

This program looks pretty good. I will test this out and see if it can be better than Azureus.

just 1 bug that irritate the hell out of me...like clicking a torrent on a site.....if it is utorrent is opened already it wont add the torrent ....but other then that its light and does it job....get better speeds w/ other clients.....but who cares....same outcome...a complete file....hahah :D

586554401[/snapback]

Yes i noticed most clients have this problem, even BitCommet for me.

as for this client it looks almost identical to G3 torrent with an update