[Official NCAA FB] Games of the Week

Once again its time for me to predict my games of the week. I didn't fare so well last week, let's see if I can make it up this week....

Colorado @ Miami (Fl.) -

Miami stole a heartbreaking win from my boys, the Clemson Tigers, last week, this week will be alot easier for them .... UM 28 CU 10

Iowa @ Ohio St. - The Hawkeyes looked good against 2 lower opponents and got beat by their in-state rival by 20 pts. Ohio State's only blemish is a close loss to #2 Texas. Stats tell me OSU by 10.

Ga. Tech @ Va. Tech - This game is going to be closer than some people think. Georgia Tech has the #1 WR in Calvin Johnson, and a decent Defense to boot. Being at Blacksburg, I have to say Va. Tech in a squeaker.

Boston College @ Clemson - My Clemson Tigers fought their guts out last week verse Miami, just to come up short in the 3rd OT. This team has heart like I've never seen. This will come down to who has the ball last. I have to go with my Tigers though, 31-28.

Michigan @ Wisconsin - I'm still not sold on Wisconsin's 3-0 record, and I think UM has way too much talent to have 2 losses this early in the season. Conference game - Michigan by 10. (This pick is for you BroChaos)

Southern Cal @ Oregon - Can anyone stop this train? USC looks like a 3-peat will be a cakewalk, especially in the Pac-10. This will be one of their biggest challenges. USC by 21.

This is just what I think is going to happen - your input would be greatly appreciated.... Go Tigers!!

:D

Edited by BroChaos

we'll just make this the thread of the week for NCAAF. better than starting a new thread for every game.

there are a couple of you guys i wish were in the pick em...but oh well.

the michigan/wisky game should be good, i can't wait. wisky started hot, but then didn't look too great vs. UNC. michigan is kind of the same way too, you never know if you'll get the high scoring, unstoppable offense, or the one thats afraid to do anything.

soloredd....i'm with you on the usc pick man. they are bound to lose sometime soon. if oregon plays smart, they have the talent/experience to pull it off.

soloredd....i'm with you on the usc pick man.? they are bound to lose sometime soon.? if oregon plays smart, they have the talent/experience to pull it off.

586571551[/snapback]

I don't think they'll keep USC "limited" to 35 though lol. We'll see. I picked Oregon to win with the spread.

Ga. Tech @ Va. Tech - This game is going to be closer than some people think. Georgia Tech has the #1 WR in Calvin Johnson, and a decent Defense to boot. Being at Blacksburg, I have to say Va. Tech in a squeaker.

Just walked in the door from this game...Should have left at halftime :laugh: My good buddy Lee Corso was picking Georgia Tech to win this game because "Va Tech isn't forreal"....I can't wait to see was his dumbass has to say about the 51-7 score.

Someone asked if Reggie Ball played....and he did.

AAAAARGH!!!! My local ABC station (WABC NY) isn't showing the USC-Oregon game! Probably the biggest game of the week and instead we get "Catch Me if You Can." Well, actually even that's being pre-empted right now becuase of some special on the hurricane (not sure which). Can anyone explain this to me? Why are they showing a movie instead what should be their game of the week? Whyyyyyyy?

its a good game if fill sorry for you. did they show 2 games on ABC NY? because here in the west coast this is are 2nd game. they should show 3 games a day on sat. you know on the radio someone said they should have collage games on before MNF, what do you guys think?

Oregon game just went 3 and out and USC is on the 45

The past two weeks I'm pretty sure they DID show three. But apparently not this week. They've showed two I believe. Only thing I could think of is East Coast was suppsoed to get the LSU-Tennessee game but I don't know. Even if that was the case, I STILL would have preferred the USC game. :crazy: O well, I'm just stuck having to watch Michigan :p .

edit> w00T 1,000 posts! Never would have been possible without the sporting arena lol. :D

Looks like USC is getting on track.

/\ haha...congrats on the 1,000...I just saw an update and USC is only down by a field goal. Looks like it's going to be a good game :)

EDIT- USC 17 Oregon 13....that was quick

/\ haha...congrats on the 1,000...I just saw an update and USC is only down by a field goal. Looks like it's going to be a good game :)

EDIT- USC 17 Oregon 13....that was quick

586574882[/snapback]

Thanks. :D

Yeah I'm scoreboard watching on sportsline.com with the Michigan game on the TV. The Wisc-Mich game is a hell of a game. Less than a minute left, Wisc down by 4 with the ball on the 5.

OMG! OMG! Guy couldn't throw a TD for his life so he just runs it in. Wow!

And now it's 24. Holy crap that was a HELL of a quick turnaround. Blink and ya might miss a TD apparently now.

Just walked in the door from this game...Should have left at halftime  :laugh: My good buddy Lee Corso was picking Georgia Tech to win this game because "Va Tech isn't forreal"....I can't wait to see was his dumbass has to say about the 51-7 score.

Someone asked if Reggie Ball played....and he did.

586574659[/snapback]

We didn't have our best showing today..=/

Ohio St. kicked some arse today. Smith looked a lot better than last week.

586575150[/snapback]

I wouldn't call it kicking ass, they won yes. But an ass kicking is more like 56-3, not 23-3.

Wow...Michigan just went down again!

586574941[/snapback]

:laugh: @ BroChaos

Oh, and by the way, congrats to all the Hokie fans. You guys embarrassed the Yellow Jackets.

Surprise of the week: USF over Louisville by big.

man, i don't even know what to say. i won't have the energy to even talk trash for a good couple of days. such a disappointing season. i really wonder about michigan's play calling. we have some of the best athletes in the country, but we don't use them. the one trick play we ran went for a TD. but we don't use the reverse or end around anymore, we don't run fumblerooski anymore, no more short/high kickoffs randomly....

the only motivation left is to ruin MSU and OSU's season.... :/

Oh, and by the way, congrats to all the Hokie fans.  You guys embarrassed the Yellow Jackets.

586575745[/snapback]

Thanks :D Man that stadium was going Nuckin Futs...I've got some good video clips of the intros and noise :ninja: :whistle: