[Official NCAA FB] Games of the Week

:laugh: @ BroChaos

Oh, and by the way, congrats to all the Hokie fans.  You guys embarrassed the Yellow Jackets.

Surprise of the week: USF over Louisville by big.

586575745[/snapback]

Bah. Reggie just got out of the hospital with barely any practice time. We'll come back..

I wouldn't call it kicking ass, they won yes. But an ass kicking is more like 56-3, not 23-3.

586575162[/snapback]

For some team that was overrated and a BCS expectant as Iowa, it was!

soloredd....i'm with you on the usc pick man.  they are bound to lose sometime soon.  if oregon plays smart, they have the talent/experience to pull it off.

586571551[/snapback]

They played good enough for 20 minutes...then it went down hill. If anyone watched the game, that was the perfect situation for USC to lose. They turned the ball over, their offense wasn't in sync, they made dumb penalties - but Oregon for some reason, lost all the momentum they built for the first quarter and a half. Truly disappointing. (Oregon did almost hold them to 35 though, haha).

Next week upset special: Arizona State over USC :D

yeah, i thought lsu was dominating. they were up like 24-10 with not much left, and then i switched it off to play some ncaa football on the xbox. i don't think either of those teams are real contenders.

I was really unimpressed with the LSU loss. They have been rated so high this year in all of the polls, and they go and choke. Definately didnt merit that top 5 ranking last night. Overall, it was a great game. Clausen is now the man for the Vols.

• 2 weeks later...