Project Gotham Racing 3 GAMEPLAY Video!

flyakite19 uh no I'm a "fanboy" yet I can afford all of the consoles? And you can be pretty sure most other of them can afford it too...

he is right, most people cant get all 3 console most cant get 2 consoles, i dont know anyone with a xbox ps2 and GC.:no::

the game looked great but im not getting it i s*ck at racing games:cry::

What you could make out from that video looked awsome and sounded even better.

dhan: The MGS4 video was in-game and real time just not gameplay. In-game and gameplay isn't the same thing.

And typical Xbox fanboys having to bash a PS3 game in a thread about a awsome looking Xbox 360 game. :rolleyes:

Are you really that insecure?

586595158[/snapback]

that post is so hypicritical

Is PG3 a launch title?  I think this is a must have.

586597816[/snapback]

Does anyone know if it's a launch title? I've heard it wasn't going to be. If it is, I'm off to Game at lunch to pre-order. This game looks amazing!!

Does anyone know if it's a launch title?  I've heard it wasn't going to be.  If it is, I'm off to Game at lunch to pre-order.  This game looks amazing!!

586597958[/snapback]

I'm thinking the same thing. Not sure if you'll get one on release date though as game are saying they have all sold out :(

I'm thinking the same thing.  Not sure if you'll get one on release date though as game are saying they have all sold out  :(

586597963[/snapback]

That doesn't surprise me.

I'm in two minds anyway. I'd like to get it as soon as it comes out, but I've heard rumors that a version with a HD-DVD drive will be coming out soon.

What to do?!?!?!?

flyakite19 uh no I'm a "fanboy" yet I can afford all of the consoles :) And you can be pretty sure most other of them can afford it too...

SpartanX for example, he works at Microsoft, he should have some money don't you think?

586595768[/snapback]

I'm just a poor guy, I'm Microsoft's janitor... :devil:

everything I have belongs to the bank until I pay the mortgage? :ninja:blush:h:;);)

he is right, most people cant get all 3 console most cant get 2 consoles, i dont know anyone with a xbox ps2 and GC:no:o:

the game looked great but im not getting it i s*ck at racing game:cry:y:

586597949[/snapback]

@ home we have 2 Xbox, 2 GameCube, 1 PS2, 1 Dreamcast, 1 Nintendo DS and 1 PSP... :ninja:blush:h::happy:y:;);)

(to all people screaming pre-render)

You guys do know that absolutely everything you see until you actually play on an actual xbox360 with these games they are all technically pre-renders, right?

K good, some people know that, I thought I was on crazy pills or something.

anyone else having problems downlaoding this file? sometimes it works....and when it does work, it stalls at 15% for me....anyone have a mirror or could send it to me?

:::it's okay i guess...need HD quality to really be able to judge...and why isnt there a HUD on there as well? are you sure this isnt a cutscene?

I heard the checkpoints, but i dunno....

586595229[/snapback]

The HUD is there in the original video. Look at the top right corner and along the left side.

One thing I don't like is how the trees look ALL exactly the same and feel very 2D :(

586602233[/snapback]

Arent all trees the same type on the side of any road. the 4 videos released show 3d trees, speedtree i think was used