Mobile Device Desktops

LP7_ICS_THEMED.jpg

Probably the last customisation on my Galaxy S2 before I get the S3 in due time.

Running official ICS (LP7), rooted, de-odexed with ICS Domination theme. Custom dock icons. GoLauncher EX.

Probably the last customisation on my Galaxy S2 before I get the S3 in due time.

Running official ICS (LP7), rooted, de-odexed with ICS Domination theme. Custom dock icons. GoLauncher EX.

Love it!

Also just noticed you are in Gospit :p I am a Fareham man myself. ;)

Love it!

Also just noticed you are in Gospit :p I am a Fareham man myself. ;)

Gosport!

It's a great little town what are you saying! My commute involves getting on a ferry, enjoying the view and walking through Gunwharf! Can't complain hehe.

Gosport!

It's a great little town what are you saying! My commute involves getting on a ferry, enjoying the view and walking through Gunwharf! Can't complain hehe.

Hehe just teasing ;)

Love that ferry! Many a time have I stumbled on there at 3am haha!

• 2 weeks later...

RadishTM how were you able to organize your apps into sections like that please ?

Just drag an app on top of another app to create a folder, you can then rename it to whatever you want :)

iPad3

post-36462-0-82566700-1333645718_thumb.j

*edit - no idea why posting this, not like there is any diffrence between iOS devices except the background

A pretty default and boring Galaxy S+. Still don't see any reason to mod it (root/custom rom/custom launchers), let's see how long that lasts.

SC20120411-005545.png

I would frigging love this on my iPhone :(

Click on the image for more info

iPhone_RetroOS_Photo3_680.jpg

Galaxy Nexus, trying to be minimalistic yet colorful with the icons. If you need anything PM me, I often forget to check back threads... :blushing:

post-2596-0-04729800-1335861355_thumb.pn