Mobile Device Desktops

okay, i have thrown in everything... cpu is running at 1130mhz now, i flashed a very lightweight rom named miui-xj, running the very fast yet stylinsh go launcher ex... okay i use a custom theme for the looks of it, but still my old htc desire feels kinda slowish :(

at least it looks good now :p

73227390.jpg

Just a quick one to notify fellow iPhone users that I've made a wallpaper of the new Mountain Lion wallpaper for the iPhone 4/4S:

image.jpg

Wallpaper

The icon for Music+ is a custom one I've made that I'll be releasing sometime soon :)

Huh, apparently when I posted the link to my iPod before, what it showed on Neowin was correct but what it actually linked to wasn't. Sorry, but 4 the 3rd time, here y'all go:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/408668_333028893386557_100000383473265_1049116_1510691721_n.jpg

BTW, I'm currently unable to edit that post. That's 1 of the things I hate about Neowin, after a certain time, you can't edit your post...

KQRS2.jpg6M9xC.jpg

I shall endeavour to take a more creative approach to it some time in the future, what with it being just an odd looking mess right now.

Is that chick 18?

White Galaxy Note. Still trying to figure out what to do with all of that screen real estate

SC20120303-102637.png

Nothing fancy, just tweaked iOS 5 to my liking : removed text under all icons, 5 icon dock, removed battery icon, AndroidLock, removed Spotlight, removed lock-screen clock background, multitasking bar opened from long hold of the home button and the black X close buttons always slowing, and plain black background for the Notification Centre.

Do you have a link to that wall?