[review] Logitech G7

• 2 months later...

Where is the serial number for this thign? I looked under the mouse, under the receiver, under the charger, and even on the batteries and I can't seem to find a S/N like on my old MX Duo.

I ordered one about a week ago after my Logitech MX700 started showing its age and man, I love the G7. I've always have been a Logitech fan and this mouse just guarentees that I won't buy another mouse other than from Logitech. They definatly know what they are doing when designing new mice.

Does the US version come with a universal votage charger yet?

It charges through USB so you can use it anywhere in the world. Makes a great combination with a laptop. This mouse is seriously amazing. Got mine at Christmas and I have yet to find any faults with it. It was an upgrade from the MX510 and I must say I really don't miss the forward button. I have no idea why they removed it but it really isn't a big deal.

Hey guys, I just got the mouse. I haven't played any games with it, but just using it, it does feel much better than the MX1000. It's a whole lot lighter and very smooth. The color isn't nearly as bad as what you'd think it would be. I do agree that a forward button would be nice....Anyways, got some pictures for you guys.

IMG_0598Custom.jpg

IMG_0600Custom.jpg

IMG_0611Custom.jpg

IMG_0605Custom.jpg

IMG_0604Custom.jpg

IMG_0619Custom.jpg

IMG_0613Custom.jpg

IMG_0623Custom.jpg

IMG_0608Custom.jpg

And some comparison pictures...

MX700/MX1000/G7

IMG_0624Custom.jpg

IMG_0628Custom.jpg

IMG_0626Custom.jpg

IMG_0630Custom.jpg

IMG_0632Custom.jpg

IMG_0634Custom.jpg

• 1 month later...

as far as i know that black one has only been released in Europe back in March. There's no news about it being released either in Canada or United States

Well... it's sitting here on my desk in Vancouver, Canada - so I'm not sure what's up. I sure am glad that I got this one over the green though. :D

By the way - can whoever posted those pics remove them or link to them? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...