When was the last time you reformatted?

About a month ago. I took the plunge and installed Windows XP x64, I won't be using anything else for some time. Solid as a rock :)

It has been a long time since I don't feel like burning cds as backup, nor re-partition and move all files into that section. I'm looking for an external harddrive, and then i'll prolly have a nice clean format

about 3-4 weeks, im going to have to wipe my harddrive clean soon though (to setup the raid0 on my new machine).....usually i have XP on one partition that i format and i have my documents on another partition

few weeks ago, i can never seem to keep it going, i always have to try beta things and it ****s everything up, my last reformat was b/c of vista...to damn buggy, but duh it was a beta..lol

It must be getting close to 2 years for me. I'm thinking about doing it again this xmas when I'm on holiday.

So much stuff to backup first?:((

586628499[/snapback]

On my main PC 4 and a bit years.

Old laptop, use sometimes, has 95 10 years.

I was also thinking of doing a format in 2006, January, but however, if sp3 comes out say May, then I will hang on till then any later then Jan holidays.

two weeks ago today. feels like it was longer ago lol. To anser someone post about finding out how long ago you did. I just looked in my main drive C, and looked at when the windows folder was created. And it was 2 weeks ago today.

um maybe about a month ago, I was trying to fix this random issue I had that was causing me a BSOD, I think it was a bad driver.

about 24mounts ago, its been the longest time since ive done a reinstall.

my system is setup just right, tweeked to hell. security is tighter than a ducks ass in water!

i doubt that i will reinstall again, unless something realy bad goes wrong.

uhm been a while since i reformatted, but i just formated a new harddrive for my new amd athlon 64 computer tho. does that count?:P

gonna format one of my windows 2003 computers soon and install fedora core or something instead.

November 2003. I work dilegently to keep my system running as cleanly as possible.

586628645[/snapback]

I hear that!

I've never reformatted any of my 4 XP machines. 2 Home 2 Pro versions. How long has XP been out?