Parents are assholes....

hey buddy,

i've been with my gf for just over 2 years. when we first started going out her dad wouldnt let her see me more than once a week then it went to 2 and finaly whenver but it took almost 18 months for that. did i think her dad was the worst person ever? no he was trying to protect his little girl. maybe you mom dosent want you with these girls, she probably has just cause.

Greenmuncher

I cant ride a bus. a taxi. a train for godsakes. im not allowed. so who's the problem now? I cant do anything. OK? so give me a break,

there is no next time. the one lives in erie alone so we would have to meet up seperate, and travel 3 1/2 (and we r all friends so we want to all get together once more b4 next summer since the weather is bad in the winter)

and i mean, its like she doesn't understand i gotta move on. i was mad when i first posted so give me a break, i didnt bitch at her or call her one, I said as u said to do "Ok, i understand, I'll see if his mom can or someone else" and his mom will do half..

so heres where I am. ok... lay off, if ur from the Xbox Fanboy post or whatever, no reason to be mad over a console. get over it.

An hour trip one way? Buy a frickin' cab. They are cheap, even on a 15 year old's budget. Not to mention there are two of you, get your friend to chip in some cash.

Not only does your mother have to take 2 hours to drive you there and back but she now has to use gas she didn't plan on using. Perhaps she didn't plan on going out (work a full 9hour day and see how you feel when someone wants to go out and you don't?)

As for the computer comment, there's a possible solution. If the girls have a computer, chat with them and explain the problem. If her mother is SO nice, she might be able to get her mother to pick you up? Though it did sound like you didn't even know whether her mother would drop you off. You might want to get permission instead of just going over with no plans on how to get back. Yes her mother may be nice and drive you home but might quietly get ****ed she has to cart you around.

OR... do it the old fashion way -- use a phone.

I don't know anything about this XBox post, but what I do know is that you DID call your mother some very bad things on this forum, and to me that's worse than calling her those things to her face, it shows a total lack of respect, and anyone can tell you that children (yes you are a child) that don't respect their parents won't respect anyone (unless the parents really are ######, like they beat you etc.).

And I bet your parents pay for your internet connection, computer, etc etc, what ######....

Originally posted by jessejlt

And I bet your parents pay for your internet connection, computer, etc etc, what ######....

Yep. w/o that we wound not have this thread, now would we?

I don't know anything about this XBox post, but what I do know is that you DID call your mother some very bad things on this forum, and to me that's worse than calling her those things to her face, it shows a total lack of respect, and anyone can tell you that children (yes you are a child) that don't respect their parents won't respect anyone (unless the parents really are ######, like they beat you etc.).

how would u know if they did or not.

exactly

i'm 17 and respect my parents beyond belief, they pay for my internet. i can drive so i use their cars. if i cant use the car one day they arent ###### after all it is theres and i'm waster their time

they brought the xbox stuff up because i am sure you said how xbox is for "mature gamers" no a kiddie system, anyways, enough of that

Originally posted by Elektro

how would u know if they did or not.

I'm sure they did, by the looks of it you've got so much of a bad attitude nobody in their right mind would give you a job...

don't know anything about this XBox post, but what I do know is that you DID call your mother some very bad things on this forum, and to me that's worse than calling her those things to her face, it shows a total lack of respect, and anyone can tell you that children (yes you are a child) that don't respect their parents won't respect anyone (unless the parents really are ######, like they beat you etc.).

I totally agree....sure im 15 too.... a 'child' in your opinion but i would NEVER call them **** like that....EVER....cauz they taught me something called RESPECT

do you realize what my parents would do to me if I used that kind of language towards them? i would get slapped from one end of the room to the other. :right:

Originally posted by Elektro

I cant ride a bus. a taxi. a train for godsakes. im not allowed. so who's the problem now? I cant do anything. OK? so give me a break,

there is no next time. the one lives in erie alone so we would have to meet up seperate, and travel 3 1/2 (and we r all friends so we want to all get together once more b4 next summer since the weather is bad in the winter)

and i mean, its like she doesn't understand i gotta move on. i was mad when i first posted so give me a break, i didnt bitch at her or call her one, I said as u said to do "Ok, i understand, I'll see if his mom can or someone else" and his mom will do half..

so heres where I am. ok... lay off, if ur from the Xbox Fanboy post or whatever, no reason to be mad over a console. get over it.

Give you a break because you came on here whining about it? There is no next time? What, your girl is gonna go f*ck some other guy if you don't get over there right now? You're 15, you don't know what love is, quit acting like a spoiled brat, and grow up. You expect your parents to drive you on an hour trip, and what...wait around until you're done? Any way you look at it, someone is gonna be assed out dragging you two around. My parents would have laughed in my face if I'd asked them to drive me anywhere an hour away, just to see a girl. My advice to you is quit crying about it and get a gf closer to home, or shut the hell up about it until you're 16 and you can drive yourself, and most importantly, quit wasting our time with stupid posts like this, if you don't want actual advice and you're just going to insult everyone who responds.

And what's this have to do with an xbox? :right: