DCL Signatures!

No offense these are nice sigs, but try promoting the knowledge of photography by discussion of the different areas of the field. For instance You can discuss the topic of speed filmography as opposed to still pictures (picture of images in motion vs. still images)

Color and B&W, what are the differences pertaining to the field as far as a career this field is concerned. What are different expert's/rookies views (you know, a mature opinion) Is there a combination that can be reached as far as b&w vs. color is concerned?

recommendation on film taking (digital v.s traditional imaging (you know, the traditional or what is the more traditional way of producing pictures (dark room technique) of getting your work out there in the field.

Advice one can ask for on interest as far as gaining a career in the field of photography? I don't mean to take this topic off course, these are just suggestions to get your way of starting an interest group here on neowin to get a section on how one can participate in the field (If this is what truely interests that individual)

This is just an opinion of mine, you can take it or leave it. Personally i think there is alot of room neowin can grow on, alot of topics can be included on this wonderful site, after all i think the main focus on here is spreading knowledge, and that in itself doesn't harm, but to gain intelligence and just make more of whom we are as humans, always seeking more knowledge. :) And understanding eachother. not opposing, as long as its intention is to gain knowledge in a positive manner that benefits everyone for the good of everyone.

Where did all that come from ripgut? A slight waste of time in my mind, these were only to promote this area of neowin, and to be perfectly honest, I already had tutorials lined up for this section. I've also already created the ultimate resource for people to share reviews, tips and their own portfolio's... So, yeah... Congratulations on stating whats currently happening.

Where did all that come from ripgut? A slight waste of time in my mind, these were only to promote this area of neowin, and to be perfectly honest, I already had tutorials lined up for this section. I've also already created the ultimate resource for people to share reviews, tips and their own portfolio's... So, yeah... Congratulations on stating whats currently happening.

586636192[/snapback]

Dude, my apologies, i was wasted when i posted that :p